This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kitchen

Topic » Kitchen

3209 days 12 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
Ok
3209 days 12 hours ago
Mearl
Isaiah A. has nominated Chandler and Jackson for eviction. They will join Hunter on the block. However, will the power of veto be used to save one of the nominees? Veto challenge will take place in the back yard. Check in for challenge closes at 7pm.
3208 days 9 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
As HOH it is my duty to nominate two people for eviction. I have decided to nominate...

TheAce
AND
ARTPOP.
3208 days 9 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
Im sorry but you nominated me last time and i have to return the favor. And i nominated you TheAce because i dont like you at all and would love to watch you walk out of that door.
3208 days 9 hours ago
ARTPOP
:)
3208 days 9 hours ago
ARTPOP
i wish you all of the luck in the world if i survive this round :)
3208 days 9 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
lol its just the game. how do you think i felt?
3208 days 9 hours ago
TheAce
It's just a game it's all good:)
3208 days 8 hours ago
OhNatalie
*stands in front of the house*

This is double eviction week so this decision is made up of only one thing and that is that these two have not spoken to me at all.

I have chosen to nominate

Isaiah M. and Tyler.

This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
3206 days 9 hours ago
Snake
As HoH this week it is my duty to nominate two people for eviction.
After several talks with some of you I think I have come to a decision on the nominees.

My first nominee is....
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Chandler

My second nominee is....
x
xx
x
x
x
x
x
xx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xx
x
x
x
x
Andy.

I have nominated both of you because neither of you have talked to me yet this game and I don't know where your head lies. I am giving you both the opportunity to obtain safety in the veto so best of luck to both of you.

This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
3206 days 9 hours ago
ARTPOP
oh my, my, my
good luck! :)
3206 days 7 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
IF YOU GUYS DO NOT GET ARTPOP OUT HE WILL WIN THIS GAME!! like why are you such a bitch
3206 days 7 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
Chandler your making it bad for yourself in this game by getting in arguments.
3206 days 6 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
im not getting in arguments, im just saying theres a person here who will tell you soemthing straight to your face and then when things go his way he will backstab you in a heartbeat (ARTPOP)
3206 days 6 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
But he took me off the block.

open group

MALUS S3: Turkish Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!