This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Adam's Next Top Model - Cycle #2! [APPLICATIONS]

Topic » Adam's Next Top Model - Cycle..

4204 days 17 hours ago
adam0503
Last cycle was a huge success and we're back and better than ever! The winner of last cycle, who was Deena has been asked if she would like to join the judging panel and I am now awaiting a reply. However, the applications for cycle #2 are officially opened! Fill out an application if you'd like to become a model...good luck!

Model Name:
Model Age:
Model Location:

What makes you think you stand out from all the other applicants?:

Which three words best describe you as a model?:

This cycle, there will be a confessional forum, will you post in there to make the game the best it can be?:

What is your skype?:

If you're application is successful you will be contacted with the details and layout of the game!

Good luck...
4204 days 16 hours ago
lonelypuppie
Model Name: Rowena Lima
Model Age: 19
Model Location: Brazil

What makes you think you stand out from all the other applicants?: I have more experience than other models, so I have a wider range of possibilities.

Which three words best describe you as a model?: Unique, Fierce, Strong

This cycle, there will be a confessional forum, will you post in there to make the game the best it can be?: Yes.

What is your skype?: Baby-gt
4204 days 16 hours ago
Mkhan
Model Name: Erin Henson
Model Age: 18
Model Location: France

What makes you think you stand out from all the other applicants?: I was in the top 3 last season and as you know i keep growing :) and it was just one little mistake that took the title away from me :(

Which three words best describe you as a model?: hardworking, intelligent and fun

This cycle, there will be a confessional forum, will you post in there to make the game the best it can be?: yeppp

What is your skype?: mkb.98
4204 days 16 hours ago
Realchance
Last cycle was a huge success and we're back and better than ever! The winner of last cycle, who was Deena has been asked if she would like to join the judging panel and I am now awaiting a reply. However, the applications for cycle #2 are officially opened! Fill out an application if you'd like to become a model...good luck!

Model Name:Mikai
Model Age:19
Model Location:Cobleskill, NY

What makes you think you stand out from all the other applicants?:
Last season I produced and I fell just short. This time I am ready to deliver more then ever and show you I have what it takes. When I went home I learned from my mistakes and grew alot more as a model.

Which three words best describe you as a model?:
Unique, fierce, high fashion, editorial, commercial.
This cycle, there will be a confessional forum, will you post in there to make the game the best it can be?: Yes I will post there to make this game the very best

What is your skype?:Ronald.greene81
4204 days 16 hours ago
brenelle1120
Brendina Joy
Huntington beach California

I came in 5th place last season after my internet didn't work. I am different and very hardworking and I have a passion!

Remembrable, dedicated, loveable

Yes love confessional and no Skype!
4204 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
Model Name: Ray
Model Location: Gibraltar

What makes you think you stand out from all the other applicants?: Because I am Unique as I can portray many different aspects of modelling in one shot.

Which three words best describe you as a model?: FIERCE!
Versitile
Modern

This cycle, there will be a confessional forum, will you post in there to make the game the best it can be?: Of course, whats top model without a confessional.

What is your skype?: raygan.m
4204 days 12 hours ago
nikaiman89
Model Name: Nikai Man
Model Location: KL, Malaysia

What makes you think you stand out from all the other applicants?: i am desperate in every desire

Which three words best describe you as a model?: fierce, classy and expensive

This cycle, there will be a confessional forum, will you post in there to make the game the best it can be?: for sure

What is your skype?: do't have

If you're application is successful you will be contacted with the details and layout of the game!
4204 days 6 hours ago
Ninihead25
Model Name: Brittney
Model Location: Los Angeles, Califorina, USA

What makes you think you stand out from all the other applicants?: I've very nice and usually will not lie to you.

Which three words best describe you as a model?: Kind, Caring, Respectful

This cycle, there will be a confessional forum, will you post in there to make the game the best it can be?: Yes, I will try my best to go there.

What is your skype?: I don't have one
4203 days 21 hours ago
Rovelanne
Model Name: Jessica Serfaty
Model Location: Conway, Arkansas

What makes you think you stand out from all the other applicants?: i'm good and very nice also friendly

Which three words best describe you as a model?: Kind, beautiful and Commercial

This cycle, there will be a confessional forum, will you post in there to make the game the best it can be?: Yes, i will try my best

What is your skype?: No Skype, Sorry :)
4203 days 20 hours ago
JoyAnn
Model Name: Raina Hein
Model Age: 23
Model Location: Minnetonka, Minnesota
What makes you think you stand out from all the other applicants?: I don't lie and the eyes we;re so amazing!

Which three words best describe you as a model?: Fierce, Kind, Friendly

This cycle, there will be a confessional forum, will you post in there to make the game the best it can be?: of Course i will try my best

No Skype :)
4203 days 12 hours ago
cherryplop11
Model Name: Jessica
Model Age: 13
Model Location: Uk

What makes you think you stand out from all the other applicants?: I was in cycle 1 and am back for vengeance... I believe that I have gotten better since the last comp and can come out with a higher rank.

Which three words best describe you as a model?: Abstract, Edgy, Unique.

This cycle, there will be a confessional forum, will you post in there to make the game the best it can be?: Yes, in a previous comp I was in, they had a top model house with a confessional forum and I was one of the most active in there.

What is your skype?: No skype, sorry.
4200 days 20 hours ago
Americus
Model Name: Ali
Model Age: 17
Model Location: Dublin, Ireland

What makes you think you stand out from all the other applicants?: Im quirky and strange. I'm different and peculiar. I have all it takes.

Which three words best describe you as a model?: Eccentric, Fun, Bold

This cycle, there will be a confessional forum, will you post in there to make the game the best it can be?: Yes, I will!

What is your skype?: Do not have one, sorry! :)
4199 days ago
Caitlynn7
Model Name: Lena
Model Age: 17
Model Location: Italy

What makes you think you stand out from all the other applicants?: I'm Fierce , unique, high fashion and i have what it takes and i know that if you pick my i will prove myself right :)

Which three words best describe you as a model?: High fashion, different, intelligent

This cycle, there will be a confessional forum, will you post in there to make the game the best it can be?: yes :)

What is your skype?: I don't have one right now for tg but if its very important i can make on :)

GL xx
4195 days 16 hours ago
adam0503
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------[CLOSED]------------------------------------------------------------------------------

open group

Adam's Next Top Model! (Cycle #2)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!