This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Adam's Next Top Model - Cycle #1! [SHOOT #3]

Topic » Adam's Next Top Model - Cycle..

4227 days 11 hours ago
adam0503
Congratulations for making it to week #3 but from now on, things are going to become a lot harder!

With Halloween coming up, I want you to produce something spooky that still shows high fashion. You can be really creative with this and I want every photo to look different! Just because it's a Halloween themed photo shoot, I don't want you all to look like witches and vampires! Remember it needs to stay high fashion.

Criteria:
-Needs to be creepy and original.
-Can be slightly more adventurous and maybe a little bit slutty.
-It needs to remain high fashion!

You have 24 hours to post your photo, good luck!
4227 days 7 hours ago
dm2011
4226 days 17 hours ago
doodyful
Even though this photo is bright, and light. I think that the modernness of this picture is haunting, almost.
http://www.benjaminkanarekblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Thierry-Mugler-by-Richard-Burbridge1.jpg
4226 days 14 hours ago
adam0503
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------[CLOSED]------------------------------------------------------------------------------

open group

Adam's Next Top Model! (Cycle #2)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!