This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Adam's Next Top Model - Cycle #1! [APPLICATIONS]

Topic » Adam's Next Top Model - Cycle..

4231 days 12 hours ago
adam0503
Myself, Tommy1212, MrMinaj and Aes222aes are searching for the 13 best models to take part in Cycle #1! If you would like to be considered please fill out a model profile below and the only the BEST will be selected. If you're successful you will be contacted via mail. Good luck!

NOTE: Only the best will be selected so make sure you answer to the best of your ability.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Model Name:
Timezone:

What makes YOU stand out from all the other applicants?:

Which three words best describe you as an individual?:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4231 days 12 hours ago
brenelle1120
Brendon(Brendina if Im a girl)
Huntington Beach. CA
PST

im hot and FIERCE
competitive, fierce, winner
4231 days 12 hours ago
Mkhan
Model Name: Erin
Hometown: L.A
Timezone: south asia

What makes YOU stand out from all the other applicants?: i know what i'm  doing and i always aim for the best and i never ever give up, even if i know im failing!~

Which three words best describe you as an individual?: hardworking,passionate,intelligent
4231 days 11 hours ago
77sparks77
Model Name: Simon
Hometown: Northern Ireland
Timezone: GMT

What makes YOU stand out from all the other applicants?: I'm a guy... :S

Which three words best describe you as an individual?: Friendly, Eccentric, Lacking.
4231 days 11 hours ago
Realchance
Model Name:Mikai
Hometown: Granville NY
Timezone: est

I am the one who has so much potential, I am a high fashion standard lady
Which three words best describe you as an individual?: Smart
funny
caring
4231 days 10 hours ago
Kpnna
Model Name: Jacob
Hometown: Cambridge, MA
Timezone: EST

What makes YOU stand out from all the other applicants?: I'm hot and sexy and looking for action

Which three words best describe you as an individual?:  sexy horny hot
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

we were supposed to make this up, right? lol
4231 days 9 hours ago
LoverGurl
Model Name: Sharky
Hometown: Hawaii
Timezone:PST

My drive to be the best and achieve greatness
Crazy,Fun,Awesome.
4231 days 6 hours ago
dm2011
Model Name: Deena
Hometown: Denver, CO
Timezone: MST

What makes YOU stand out from all the other applicants?:I love fashion and take risks and stand behind my photos.

Which three words best describe you as an individual?: Unique, fun, inspiring
4230 days 23 hours ago
doodyful
Model Name: Venus
Hometown: Amsterdam, Holland
Timezone: Australian?

What makes YOU stand out from all the other applicants?: I have a strong sense of style, fashion and class. I think I will be able to project these qualities in my photographs, and potentially win the competition.

Which three words best describe you as an individual? Determined, absorbent and outstanding.
4230 days 22 hours ago
Americus
Model Name: Ali
Hometown: Dublin, Ireland
Timezone: EST

What makes YOU stand out from all the other applicants?: I'm unique, peculiar and I'll do anything.

Which three words best describe you as an individual?: eccentric, bold, dismal
4230 days 19 hours ago
damo1990
Model Name: Damien
Hometown: Galway, Ireland
Timezone: Uk zone

What makes YOU stand out from all the other applicants?: Im a model in real life so this should be a piece of cake for me

crazy bubbly and energetic
4230 days 19 hours ago
Marwane
Model Name:marwane
Hometown:manchester,england
Timezone:gmt+3

What makes YOU stand out from all the other applicants?:i have the experience in this and i can proove it to u if i go and ill do whatever it takes to win

Which three words best describe you as an individual?:competitor and im loyal trustworthy ill do anythingggggggggg it takes to win try me
4230 days 13 hours ago
cherryplop11
Model Name: Jessica
Hometown: Uk
Timezone: Gmt

What makes YOU stand out from all the other applicants?: I have the willpower and agility to get me to the end. I am very daring and love to take risks.

Which three words best describe you as an individual?: Abstract, Unique, Daring.
4230 days 12 hours ago
christina_gomez
Christina
Anehiem
Pacific
I'm feirce and everything that u guys r looking for
Bitch feirce sexy
4230 days 10 hours ago
adam0503
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------[CLOSED]------------------------------------------------------------------------------

open group

Adam's Next Top Model! (Cycle #2)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!