This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S18] Jury Questioning

Topic » [S18] Jury Questioning

3080 days 8 hours ago
smackdownisblue
Please welcome back the Jurors!
Ian (ThisIsMyGame)
Cameron L (Libanz00)
Jack (JackJack55)
Rose (TheRoseHorse)
Eric (Econ21)
Kamani (Ramanik)
& Joey (joey65409)

This is where the jury members will as many questions they want to the final two Renny (Renny10) & TJ (tjlewiss)
3080 days 6 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
So, do  some odd reason I'm a juror. I DON'T know what happened in this game, so yea.
3080 days 6 hours ago
Ramanik
Jury please listen to this.

TJ played the BEST game. Yes he never sat on the block for eviction, but he still fought. Keyword FOUGHT. TJ won 10 competitions, and he won them for his safety. He made allies for his safety. He fought throughout this whole game.

I can say now Renny did NOTHING in this whole game. Renny only did one thing which was my eviction, but Renny did nothing. Do not believe what Renny said about the alliance because he DID NOT make the alliance. TJ did. If you want proof I will surely enough provide some.

So I am pleading as well to you the members of the jury. Vote for TJ. TJ played the BEST within the whole season full of inactives, and he did it flawlessly.

My only to each juror is:

TJ- Were you truthful about wanting a Final Two with me?
Renny- Tell the truth. Name ONE thing that was bigger than what TJ has done, besides my eviction. Do NOT say that you made the Final 4 alliance, because you didn't.

Goodluck and hopefully congrats to TJ
3080 days 6 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Ramiak, I would like to see that proof. Just to make sure
3080 days 6 hours ago
Ramanik
Ian I can tell you just vote for TJ. If you read his plead he is telling the absolute truth. I'm not be bitter, but TJ is telling the truth and he played the best game.
3080 days 6 hours ago
Ramanik
Okay hold on
3080 days 6 hours ago
Ramanik
This was after the HOH. I was planning to ask for safety, but TJ asked me for an alliance with Eric, Renny, and himself.

http://imgur.com/a/RzaU1
3080 days 6 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Ok. Know where my vote is going. I feel bad that I didn't play this game
3080 days 6 hours ago
Ramanik
It sucks, but to be honest it was full of some inactives. I'm just here to see the TRUE winner be crowned.

Also if Renny or someone inactive is so called the Fan Favorite then he most likely spammed for votes.
3080 days 6 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
He deserves it
3080 days 6 hours ago
tjlewiss
Hey guys :D
Thanks for the support!

Kamani, I was definitely true about wanting a final 2 with you. As the game progressed it was obvious that we were targets and I felt like that bonded us together and really made me trust you. Honestly, would have taken you to the final 2 over anyone left in the game. The only exception I can really see is if Michelle was in the final 3, but lets be honest, everyone would have dragged Michelle to the final 2 with them if given the choice.
3080 days 6 hours ago
Ramanik
Who deserves what Ian?
3080 days 6 hours ago
Ramanik
Thank you. Even though I know my vote I appreciate your answer TJ. I want you to keep fighting for this win.
3080 days 5 hours ago
Renny10
Raminak i hope your not just saying this cuz your bitter , but to answer your question, i threw comps dude lol it seems i had all of you fooled because for some reason you think tj played better. All he did was win comps , like ehat strategic move did tj makr on his own? Thats a better question to ask aint it xD
3080 days 5 hours ago
Renny10
And btw yeah ik tj made the alliance, it was a mistype lol
3080 days 5 hours ago
Renny10
also kamani can you let Tj do the pleading to the jury instead of yourself ? Me and probs the rest of the jury would really appreciate it since he is a finalists and your not :/ty

open group

Smackdown's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!