This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S18] Backyard

Topic » [S18] Backyard

3107 days 14 hours ago
smackdownisblue
Complete with couches, a pool table, a pool and a jacuzzi, as well as a hammock, the backyard is a great place to hand out and workout.

Most important, all but the final competition will be held here! When asked to report for the HoH, Veto, or Have-Not competition, here's where you'll report to.
3107 days 13 hours ago
Ramanik
Here
3107 days 13 hours ago
tjlewiss
Here
3107 days 13 hours ago
Econ21
here
3107 days 13 hours ago
smackdownisblue
Welcome to the first head of household competition of the season! Since this is the first HOH competition everybody can compete tonight! Tonights competition is called "FALLing Leaves" and here is how you play:

You all are leaves hanging on a tree. everytime I say *Wind wooshes contestants* you must say within 30 seconds *hangs onto tree*. If you do not post within 30 seconds you will be ELIMINATED. The time will decrease smaller and will go to whoever posts last is ELIMINATED. The last person standing will become the new Head of Household.

Any questions?

stars are not needed, spelling matters doesn't matter aslong as it is readable with one or two letters misplaced it is fine.

DO NOT leave after you are eliminated because after the competiton there is something happening after that
3107 days 13 hours ago
tjlewiss
Got it
3107 days 13 hours ago
Ramanik
I have to eat so I might be eliminated from the competition. Good luck everyone.
3107 days 13 hours ago
Renny10
here
3107 days 13 hours ago
smackdownisblue
Are We Ready?
3107 days 13 hours ago
tjlewiss
yes
3107 days 13 hours ago
Econ21
okay cool
3107 days 13 hours ago
Renny10
got it
3107 days 13 hours ago
smackdownisblue
Competing So Far (NO JOINING AFTER THE COMP HAS BEGUN)
--------------------------
Eric (Econ21)
Kamani (Ramanik)
Renny (Renny10)
TJ (tjlewiss)
3107 days 13 hours ago
smackdownisblue
Kamani?
3107 days 13 hours ago
smackdownisblue
I have a feeling he left to eat so we will begin in a moment
3107 days 13 hours ago
tjlewiss
ok

open group

Smackdown's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!