This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Auditions Day 2: Seattle

Topic » Auditions Day 2: Seattle

4222 days 3 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for Logan & Cray!

Carly - I absolutely love how you chose this to audition with. It made it perfect for me. I love you and your voice! I expect a lot from you, but I believe you won't disappoint. You're in a different league than everyone else because you're so young yet so talented. You're someone people will talk about for a long time.

Carly Rose Soneclar
-Good voice. Not sure if this was the best song choice in my opinion. I see you going very far.
4222 days 3 hours ago
77sparks77
Hey! I judge in Austin's X-Factor... Continued my bad mentor streak, all four of my acts gone in a week! :L
4222 days 3 hours ago
BigBrother06
1/6, lol
4222 days 3 hours ago
It's time for the Judge's scores!
4222 days 3 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
*holds up 6*
4222 days 3 hours ago
BigBrother06
ooh, yay I forgot about u, lol! Well, your not my Mentor. Who did you vote to get out. P!nk?
4222 days 3 hours ago
Mybash_
5 out of 6
4222 days 3 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
*holds up 6*
*holds up 4*
4222 days 3 hours ago
Well done carly that gives you a total score of 21!
4222 days 3 hours ago
BigBrother06
U still got 1D, and maybe it's just cuz they choose bad singers
4222 days 3 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Deleted my post :P That was a bit mean lol.
4222 days 3 hours ago
Drew tabor
4222 days 3 hours ago
Mybash_
Drew Tabor - This is what a true audition is about! No music, Just your pure voice and you were delightful!
4222 days 3 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Drew Tabor: "Super Bass" - You look like you should be singing country type songs, but whatever floats your boat! I thought it was a great rendition! You had a lot of positive energy and it sounded just beautiful.
4222 days 3 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Drew - *claps* That was better than the original! I think I love that song more now. I felt your vocal ranges went above and beyond on that song and it showed your true talent. I can only describe it in one word, perfect.

Drew Tabor
-Your voice is so unique. The redention of the song was soooo fun. I like it alot.

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!