This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Show #5

Topic » Live Show #5

4255 days 23 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Kelly Clarkson - So happy with your song selection! I think maybe your best performance yet?

Britney Spears -  Okay Tyler all of Britney's performances have been like that... so awks but your AMAZING! The best performer left for sure. Glad I have you :)

Lady Gaga - I was confused throughout the performance and I didn't really get it...

Andy Grammer - I really liked you this round unlike the last few shows. But I don't know if its enough... Your in the TOP 7! You have to be HOT at this point.

Adele - 100% agree with Tyler.. your starting to become annoying and boring to me. I wish you could go with a little more less mainstream song but the performance was good.

Carrie Underwood - First off... the performance was fabulous. Secondly... Ignore Tyler he is a moron if he thinks your song didn't fit the theme which obs he it does.
4255 days 22 hours ago
Keyston
Congrats to the Top 7!

Kelly Clarkson “Because of You” – Oh my goodness! You are amazing. You are well on your way to winning this competition. Keep up your excellent song choices and you’ll be in the finals for sure. I’m rooting for you!

Britney Spears “Everytime” – This was a bit better than most of your other performances.  I wouldn’t say that I was impressed, but it wasn’t horrible this week. Overall I’m still very disappointed with your music and can say that you’re probably the weakest contestant left in the competition.

Lady Gaga “Eh, eh” –  Your choices for songs was nearly endless, yet you chose this one. You completely let me down this week to be honest. This song wasn’t a strong vocal and had little entertainment factor. This week, I’m putting you with Britney (and you don’t want to be there!)

Andy Grammer “The Pocket” – Such a cute song and I am glad you went with it. When I first heard it, I knew it was perfect for this week. This was a perfect fit for this week’s theme. You stepped it up and it showed! Great job.

Adele “Someone Like You” – Another amazing performance. I think this was cliché for you, and you too had many many choices and you chose such a mainstream song. I think you could have tried a bit harder to impress us with an element of surprise in your song choice, considering you’re in the final 7, although your vocals were great.

Carrie Underwood “Don’t Forget to Remember Me” – Amazing. I’m gonna put you in my top 3 along with Kelly and Andy. You are consistently fantastic. Once again, you did an amazing job and I just loved it!
4255 days 22 hours ago
Tommy1212
Kelly Clarkson - Well I knew that this song was going to come out sooner or later and tbh I'm so hapss that it's this week! You have won me back from last week tbh. Well done! I'll be shocked if you are in the bottom 3!

Britney Spears - I do have to agree with Keyston this week, everything I thought you was has just dissapeared. I feel that it IS enough to keep you in the top though because I WANT to see more of you!

Lady Gaga - I do NOT know what Keyston and Janelle are talking about, this is not your normal style of singing, you didn't go for the PREDICTABLE sad, soppy and annoying route, you made this week fun AND still kept with the theme! You bought it tonight! Loved it!

Andy Grammer - Well, you know every week you sing to me and every week I hate it, but there was something about this song that I actually LOVED it's just so refreshing to see someone like you go back to basics and strip it back to your voice and your guitar! To me you have proved yourself! maybe a bit too late? But well done.

Adele - Adele, maybe it IS mainstream, but if there was EVER a time for you to sing this song, it was this week and the other judges know that! Your voice is amazing, the vibe and atmosphere that you bring to the show is just A-MAZING! People are threatened by you, and they have good reason to be! Maybe next week we can go for a less known song, but this is a song that everyone loves and adores! Well done!

Carrie - I didn't like it as much as you had before, you are a funny one, you prove yourself to me then let me down and then all over again and in this competition you have to have consistansy and I don't think you have that. Do I want you to go home this week? No. Do I think you will? Maybe, who knows.

Maroon 5 - You suck. xx
4255 days 21 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Thank you Judges! Once again waiting for Maroon 5! They have until tomorrow morning to post their performance or they will be placed auto in the bottom 2-3.
4255 days 4 hours ago
Mybash_
4254 days 1 hour ago
Danielvk
It is time to reveal the results
4254 days 1 hour ago
Danielvk
The first person safe is...
4254 days 1 hour ago
Danielvk
Adele!

Second person safe...
4254 days 1 hour ago
Danielvk
Britney Spears!

Third person safe...
4254 days 1 hour ago
Danielvk
Andy Grammer!

Keyston and the Boys are safe
4254 days 1 hour ago
Danielvk
Fourth person safe....

Kelly Clarkson!
4254 days 1 hour ago
Danielvk
Carrie Underwood, Lady Gaga, and Maroon 5.
The last person safe is...
4254 days 1 hour ago
Danielvk
Lady Gaga!
4254 days 1 hour ago
Tommy1212
YES

Grats Girls!
4254 days 1 hour ago
adam0503
go team girls!!!!!!

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!