This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Auditions #11-21

Topic » Auditions #11-21

4274 days 12 hours ago
Bradyman7
Prima-J: Ehh this song was ok I guess. It got very repetitive and frankly, boring. The singer is great but the song choice....it just sucked.

My vote is a no because I really don't need to listen to another song by her. Sorry :S
4274 days 12 hours ago
Bradyman7
Christina: Im sorry, the song just bored me. Nothing else to say about it.
Its a no for me. Gl though.
4274 days 12 hours ago
Bradyman7
Titanic: No lol. just no.
4274 days 12 hours ago
Bradyman7
Keri: It was ok. Thats all it was. I don't accept ok.
Its Yes from me because it doesn't matter cause you already have 2 No's ^_^
4274 days 11 hours ago
Bradyman7
Leona: The voice was amazing! I didn't like the song choice though. I also didn't like the piano playing because it drained out your voice. I felt like she wasn't going all out in that song, try a more fast paced song next time if we see you again.

My vote is going to have to be a No though. I just didn't enjoy it, I am sorry.
4274 days 11 hours ago
Bradyman7
Avril: Finally! Thank you for this performance, it gave me hope! Your my real yes of the day and the day is almost over. You did great, keep it up! 2nd best song of the day!
4274 days 11 hours ago
Bradyman7
Pink: Good song but a HUGE mistake in not having a music video, that KILLS it. Im giving you a 2nd chance here, don't disappoint!

I vote Yes!
4274 days 11 hours ago
Bradyman7
Jessica: I really loved the voice! but....do NOT do another music video like this one. Don't have her on a game show of any kind, makes her not look as professional!

Enjoy moving on cause its a yes from me!
4274 days 11 hours ago
Bradyman7
Halo: In all honesty, I found this better than half of the songs this round.
I vote yes!
4274 days 10 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
I'm actually going to change my vote for Christina.. I have been thinking she has a various of good songs. And with the right coach Christina could possible make it far..

So I'm letting Tommy decide if she moves on or not. So I vote YES!
4273 days 20 hours ago
Tommy1212
Marron 5 - She Will Be Loved

I like it, it flows, it has rhythm, and I love the whole male husky voice! Great start to Day 2! I could not help but tap my foot along to you!

Amazing! YES!
4273 days 20 hours ago
Tommy1212
Prima J -

For me it was just TOO repetitive, and the definition of CHEESY! The chorus was terrible, the lyrics were just ALL wrong, and the Bridge was AWFUL!

110% NO!
4273 days 20 hours ago
Tommy1212
Christina Agulera -

NoNoNOO! What is this? Are we not trying to find the next NOW artist? It was a TERRIBLE choice for a 1st audition. Your voice was amazing though, and I KNOW if I put you through you have SO much more to offer to us. It’s a tough choice.

You better not let me down. Yes!
4273 days 20 hours ago
Tommy1212
‘Titanic‘ Theme Tune

NoNoNo! Amazing song, everyone has heard it, but it is not what I’m looking for in this competition. I can not put you through at all.

Nope.
4273 days 20 hours ago
Tommy1212
Keri Hilson -

OMG, what is it with tonight and all these old songs? It was awful. I’m sorry, but it was boring, lacked the wow factor.

Defiantly NOT!

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!