This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Voice-Factor: Live Show 2

Topic » The Voice-Factor: Live Show 2

3707 days 20 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Kelly Clarkson:

*applauds*

Kelly this was amazing! I think your vocals were absolutely on fire!! Honestly, I think this was your worst performance to date. However, when an artists worst song is still INCREDIBLE, I think that means we have a sign of a true star. If you keep performing like this, I think you have a great shot of winning.
3707 days 20 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
• Kelly Clarkson - Mr. Know It All •

*claps loudly and gives standing ovation*

Kelly, I loved your performance! I was so happy that I was the only one to steal you, because I loved your first two performances so much and I knew that you didn't deserve to leave. This performance just proved it! The song was great, and your vocals were powerful as usual. I disagree with Vinny that this was "just okay", this was amazing! Great job Kelly <3 Good luck :)
3707 days 20 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
And I am excited!
3707 days 20 hours ago
jojo7784
Kelly Clarkson

I kind of hate that I chose XTina over you as your obviously so much better but I accept what happened and I will move on from there. I think your amazing and I think you have a huge shot at winning this game so good luck darling and yeah I'm cheering for ya because your voice is so powerful and you have so much talent in your voice and I don't know if you were born to god or what but your singing abilities are just unreal and I wish I would have seen that sooner :(
3707 days 20 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
BigBrotherFan132
And I am excited!

<3
3707 days 20 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
Mr. Know It All - Kelly Clarkson:
Very catchy song, I thought the vocals were good. Last week's performance seemed a little bit better because it was a performance that everyone was on their feet for, I felt this performance could've been better but still good work!
3707 days 20 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Next up, hoping to secure her place in Sam's Top 4, it's Haley Reinhart with "House of The Rising Sun".
3707 days 20 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
3707 days 20 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
The House Of The Rising Sun - Haley Reinhart:
WOW, WOWOWOWOWW. That was amazing! Your vocals so strong throughout the performance, I felt shivers going down my spine. I am still shaking from your performance. Holy, I did not expect such a powerful voice from you into a song like this. AMAZING performance!
3707 days 20 hours ago
jojo7784
Haley Rienhart

Sweetie I just don't like ya. Sure you have a sliver of talent but there's no way you win this competition sweetie. You will be eaten alive and there is nothing your little body can do about it so instead of trying just prepare for the end because it's coming. As for the song I thought it was decent. You might move on but I doubt it and yeah good luck
3707 days 20 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
• Haley Reinhart - House of the Rising Sun •

*stands and claps*

Haley, WOW! This was absolutely perfect. Everything about this was amazing! The performance was so spooky yet so great. Your vocals were out of this world! Your voice is so soulful and powerful, and it made this song sooooo much better. I definitely think that this was your best performance to date. Great job Haley, and good luck! <3
3707 days 20 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Haley Reinhart-

*gives a standing ovation*

YAY!!!! Haley, that was incredible! This was such a step up from last round. I loved the smoky, jazzy, bluesy feel that your voice has. You hit all of those notes with such raw power, yet such finesse and control. It's honestly amazing. Great job!
3707 days 20 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Finally, planning on proving to Sam that he made the right call choosing him in Battles, it's Justin Timberlake lighting up the stage with "Rock Your Body"!
3707 days 20 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
3707 days 20 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
• Justin Timberlake - Rock Your Body •

*dances throughout the song and claps at the end*

Justin, this was soooo good! I loved your performance so much. Your audition song was really great and had great lyrics and vocals, but I will admit that your battle song wasn't as good. I definitely think that you made up in this song! The song was so fun and sexy, and I was dancing the whole time. As usual, your vocals were spot on. Your voice is high for a man, which I enjoyed. Overall, this was a great performance! Good luck Justin :)

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!