This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Voice-Factor: Battle Rounds Round 4

Topic » The Voice-Factor: Battle..

3739 days 11 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Nicki Minaj vs. Ciara-

I honestly loved every second of these performances.

Nicki- MY QUEEN! I just A-D-O-R-E-D this performance. Sure, the vocals were auto-tuned to hell. But who gives a shit when you perform THAT well. I was dancing the whole time, and I really am proud of you.

Ciara- Wow, this was... amazing. This was the exact opposite of what Nicki did. It was slow, raw, and the vocals were perfection. But I was just as captivated.
3739 days 11 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Jojo as always bringing the #TRUTH to The Voice this season
3739 days 11 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Okay Riley, we now come to you. You have just seen Nicki go head-to-head with Ciara, but you can only name one of them the winner of this battle. Who is it to be?
3739 days 11 hours ago
Dinosauro27
This is the voice tho. Not the performance.
3739 days 11 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Whoever mentioned Cassadee Pope singing "Not Over You", I thank you soo much, because I can't stop listening to it right now!
3739 days 11 hours ago
Dinosauro27
YOUR WELCOME. I ALSO LOVE WILL CHAMPLIN'S VERSION TOO
3739 days 11 hours ago
Webly
Well I don't think it's necessarily the truth - I think she can be a little biased when it comes to autotuned pop.
3739 days 11 hours ago
dragotistic
*whispers to the person next to me* I slept with that girl *points to Ciara*
3739 days 11 hours ago
Dinosauro27
3739 days 11 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Wow, this is the hardest battle of the season for me. I love both of you girls so much. However, I have to go with the artist who I like the most. That artist is
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Ciara! SO sorry Nick :(
3739 days 11 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Well done Ciara! You are moving on as part of #TeamRiley!
3739 days 11 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Webly
I think she can be a little biased when it comes to autotuned pop.

Truth
3739 days 11 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Unfortunately Nicki, Vinny, Sam and JoJo have all used their steals and that means that you have been eliminated from the competition. Let's give Nicki Minaj a #VoiceFactorGoodbye
3739 days 11 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Bye Bye. I bet Mariah is cheering somewhere
3739 days 11 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Dinosauro27
Bye Bye. I bet Mariah is cheering somewhere

ROFL! 100%

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!