This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Voice-Factor: Battle Rounds Round 3

Topic » The Voice-Factor: Battle..

3746 days 5 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
jojo7784
0 min agoBigBrotherFan132
Jojo, stop being such a bitch to Riley! He was telling you the truth and you talked very rudely back to him. You are so immature and disgusting. Kty x

He's just as bitchy Sam and I'm sorry if you don't like my decision but y'all don't have to be bitches about it. Thanks

Honey we're saying our opinion. Our opinion is that you made the wrong call. It's nothing personal, it's just an opinion.
3746 days 5 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Jojo, its up to you. Would you like to steal?
3746 days 5 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Well done Evanescence! You are moving on as part of #TeamVinny!
3746 days 5 hours ago
jojo7784
I am not stealing. Sorry
3746 days 5 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Congratulations! Good choice Vinny :)
3746 days 5 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Unfortunately, you have not been stolen and this is the end of the road for you, please give a #VoiceFactorGoodbye to Before You Exit!
3746 days 5 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
Thanks! :)
3746 days 5 hours ago
Dinosauro27
I have to disagree with whoever said the guitarist was not good at singing. I think he has the best voice for this song.
3746 days 5 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Now coming up, who will win a spot on #TeamRiley? It's Arctic Monkeys VS Gossip!
3746 days 5 hours ago
jojo7784
Riley and that's fine. It really wasn't you. You just were saying you disagreed. Sam had to go and say I have no taste in music and shouldn't be here.
3746 days 5 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina

3746 days 5 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Arctic Monkeys vs Gossip-

First off, let me just say how awesome it was to work with you guys!

Arctic Monkeys- Wow!!! I loved seeing you guys perform in rehearsals earlier this week, and I still love it now! You guys have such a cool sound, and I'm so proud you're on my team!

Gossip- Let's be real here, this wasn't nearly as good as your Blind Audition. You're still great, but this performance wasn't the best you could've done.
3746 days 5 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
Arctic Monkeys vs Gossip:

Arctic Monkeys - Ah, Arctic Monkeys, the rising stars in the music industry. I thought this was a great song choice, I loved the guitar part and your vocals in the song was great! I thought it was a great performance and I think you guys could be a potential winner as you could recruit lots of votes! Good job!

Gossip - I thought this was a...strange performance to be honest. I didn't like it. But the vocals were not bad, but it just wasn't a Voice Factor caliber performance in my opinion.

In this battle, the winner of this was Arctic Monkeys!
3746 days 5 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
• Arctic Monkeys vs. Gossip •

AM, I don't know why, but I actually sort of liked this! Even though it was strange and it wasn't something I would usually listen to, I felt like it was spooky-ish and I liked that! Good job.

Gossip, I liked this as well! At first I hated it, but as it came in to the chorus, I liked it much much more. I love the tone of your voice! Good job!

I don't know who I would choose, maybe Gossip?
3746 days 5 hours ago
jojo7784
Arctic Monkeys vs Gossip

Ok I don't even have time to write about this when the winner is Gossip. There great and should move on in my opinion

Sorry arctic but I didn't like that much and I will be so shocked if you win this. Good luck :)

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!