This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Voice-Factor: Blind Auditions Part 3

Topic » The Voice-Factor: Blind..

3732 days 5 hours ago
Laurenjade121
I would say I'm a very fair coach, I don't look for them 'obvious winners' I'm all about fair game and discovering the voice (which we're all here to do, in our own way). I really want to deliver the best to tengaged for the live shows.

To make me move? You need believability and that KILLER song. You only get one audition, make it count!

*smiles*

Janelle you look fine tonight.
3732 days 5 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Laurenjade121
Janelle you look fine tonight.

You're not too shabby yourself. ;)
3732 days 5 hours ago
jojo7784
1 min agoJanelle_Pierzina
jojo7784
I'm the type of coach that doesn't bad mouth the other ones
*glares at Samantha

ROFL!

<3
3732 days 5 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Thanks treasure.
3732 days 5 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Thank you coaches! Now, on with the show, first up she started in the 1990's with the Mickey Mouse Club and has continuously evolved ever since, selling more than 43 million albums worldwide. Let's see her in action.
3732 days 5 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
3732 days 5 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
• Christina Aguilera - I Turn To You •

*after hearing the first syllable of the first note, destroys button by slamming it so hard and screams at Jojo*

Christina. Christina, Christina, Christina. I seriously think that that was the best performance I have heard in three seasons of coaching this show. The song was beautiful, and your vocals were out of this world! So powerful and emotional! Everything about this was amazing. You really are amazing, and if you choose me, I can't wait for you to be one of the biggest stars in the world, even though you already are in my opinion. I am honestly your biggest fan, and I know you deserve to win this a lot. If you choose JoJo or Riley, I don't feel like they could appreciate you as much as I would. I know everything about your music, and I really hope you choose me! Go with me, you will NOT regret it, trust me! <3333333 #TeamSam #TeamXtina #Queen
3732 days 5 hours ago
jojo7784
Woo
3732 days 5 hours ago
mradamman12
Hey guys! HEy Laurenboo! (ImagineDragons walk in)
3732 days 5 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Christina Aguilera "I Turn To You"
*Doesn't turn*
Hey girl! I didn't turn and there are a few reasons for that, I wasn't excited firstly by the audition song, I feel like if you wanted to grab my attention you needed to grab it! One chance is all you have. Secondly, I thought I'd let these guys fight over you! Either way I think you're in a great spot, but I really do thing Sam will give you that much more, this is his type of thing and working with him on the show for two seasons now, I've seen him turn artists like you into potential winners for the show. I know we'll be seeing grat things come from you soon. Good luck *smiles*
3732 days 5 hours ago
jojo7784
Christina Aguilera

*slams down the button immediately
*gets up and dances on chair

Woooo. Yes Christina that was AMAZING. You are the one to beat this year and I want you on #TeamJojo where you belong. We can bring this to the end and win this game. I have complete confidence in us as a team and you are who I want on my team this year more than anything. Your a star. Your amazing. My team isn't complete without you. Sure these other coaches are good but they can't take you where I can because with me you are the winner. You are my star on my team and I need you on my team more than anything after that audition so please join #TeamJojo so we can make you a winner. #Amazing #TeamJojo #ChristinaFTW
3732 days 5 hours ago
Laurenjade121
mradamman12

OMG hey there! :')
3732 days 5 hours ago
jojo7784
Christina please join me. I need you
3732 days 5 hours ago
mradamman12
Laurenjade121
mradamman12

OMG hey there! :')

How are you?
3732 days 5 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Great! Nice to see you back!

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!