This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Voice-Factor: Finals

Topic » The Voice-Factor: Finals

3823 days 7 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
I am extremely happy Avril made it here! She deserves it a lot. Good luck Avril <3
3823 days 7 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
She first performed this song in the knockouts when she was awarded the fast pass by her coach Sam. Here's Avril Lavigne performing "When You're Gone"

3823 days 7 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Avril Lavigne "When You're Gone"
*stands and applauds*
That was outstanding! I loved it the first time, and I love it even more now. I really think you could win this season. I really do. I expect to see you singing a solo song tonight! So beautiful! Well done! *claps*
3823 days 7 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
• Avril Lavigne - When You're Gone •

*cries and gives standing ovation*

Avril, this was such a great song the first time and it was even better this time. The song is so sweet and nice, and your voice is just so beautiful and powerful. This is probably my favorite song from you! I am so proud of how well you have done in this competition. Amazing job Avril <33333 Good luck! :)
3823 days 7 hours ago
Laurenjade121
I loved this song!
3823 days 7 hours ago
jojo7784
Avril Lavigne
Honey I really enjoyed this a lot. I loved this the first time to you did this and I love it even more now. Great Job honey. I am very proud of you
3823 days 7 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Well done Avril! If you believe that Avril should follow in the footsteps of Rihanna then select #01 in the "Reprise" poll. Remember, this particular poll will close after everyone has performed their superstar duets. For now, give it up for Avril!
3823 days 7 hours ago
Laurenjade121
*cheers*
3823 days 7 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Every vote counts tonight, so remember to vote as soon as possible. Up next, we're moving over to #TeamJoJo - JoJo, how do you think Ellona will shape up tonight?
3823 days 7 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Good luck #TeamJoJo!
3823 days 7 hours ago
jojo7784
I think Ellona will do just fine . She might not be popular but she's amazing
3823 days 7 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Thanks JoJo! Now, she first performed this song way back in her first blind audition when she won a place on #TeamJoJo - Here's Ellona Santiago performing "Titanium"

3823 days 7 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Ellona Santiago "Titanium"
Ellona! That was amazing, you really showed off "The Voice" of you. It was really nice to see. I'm unsure on whether or not you do have what it takes to win, but I honestly wouldn't be annoyed if you did. You do have a talent there somewhere! *claps*
3823 days 7 hours ago
jojo7784
Ellona Santiago
OMG THIS WAS AMAZING. Wow sweetie I am so proud of you. Your vocals here were just amazing and I am so happy with this performance. Great Great Job
3823 days 7 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
• Ellona Santiago - Titanium •

Ellona, I am afraid to say that I didn't like this that much :( I remember not liking this performance at the blinds, and then you had so many great performances. But you decided to choose this one for the finals? I don't think it was a very good choice and I didn't think it was good for you. I don't think people would vote for you after this :/ Good luck though!

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!