This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Voice-Factor: Quarter-Finals

Topic » The Voice-Factor:..

3828 days 19 hours ago
jojo7784
Yay me
3828 days 19 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Now JoJo has 3 artists on his team, but only two of them can make it through to Tuesday. Now JoJo, who is more nervous, them or you?
3828 days 19 hours ago
Laurenjade121
*claps for #TeamJoJo*
3828 days 19 hours ago
jojo7784
Me of course. I have to see one of them leave. I want to cry
3828 days 19 hours ago
hazzbazzEvs
yay
3828 days 19 hours ago
Laurenjade121
jojo7784
Me of course. I have to see one of them leave. I want to cry

*puts JoJo's head on my shoulder*

It's okay!
3828 days 19 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Good luck ;)

First on stage, representing #TeamJoJo it's Miley Cyrus singing "Fly On The Wall" for a place in the semi-finals.

3828 days 19 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Miley Cyrus "Fly On The Wall"
You know Miley, I really wanted to like this, but I just didn't/couldn't it was just incredibly hard to listen too. I am so grateful you're going for the older songs, this song just wasn't as good as it could have been.
3828 days 19 hours ago
Laurenjade121
hazzbazzEvs
yay

Good luck!
3828 days 19 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for Sam :)

• Miley Cyrus - Fly On The Wall •

Miley, I really like you a lot and I am happy you are here. The song was very fun and I think it might have meant something to you about getting surrounded by paparazzi. However, I didn't really care about the song, and I think you could've done better. The vocals were just not very strong and you had very little range :( Good luck though! :)
3828 days 19 hours ago
jojo7784
Miley Cyrus

WOOOOOOOOOO
I love you honey bunny. Your so fun to listen to you and you have serious talent. I dont think this was the right song but it worked and I am very proud of you. Nice Job Sweetie
3828 days 19 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Miley Cyrus-

*gives standing ovation*

MILEEEEEEY! That was sooo much fun! I thought the lyrics were a bit basic, but the chorus is so catchy! I love the rhythym, and you brought such a cool rock, 80's kind of vibe that was so unlike anything I'd seen from you before. This is your best performance by a clear mile.
3828 days 19 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Next up, hoping to sing their way into the semi-finals, it's Rachel Crow singing "I Believe"
3828 days 19 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Rachel Crow "I Believe"
Hmm, Rachel, your last performance was so good that this just didn't live up to. You fo have an incredible voice for someone as young as you, but I feel like the song choice could have been better. I think you're in serious jepordy of going home tonight.
3828 days 19 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Rachel Crow-

Rachel, honey, this was just not good for me. I think at some points you sounded really strained vocally, like you were trying to hit notes that were just oh so slightly out of your range. It wasn't so good. I also feel like this song might be a bit too old for you. I mean, this song was written by a 52 year old woman, so it might be a bit too mature. The last even modern song I heard from you was when you did "If I Were A Boy", and even that was written by a grown woman. I really want to hear something modern and hip from you, because you're a star, but you haven't been performing like one.

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!