This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Voice-Factor: The Knockouts Round 2

Topic » The Voice-Factor: The..

3831 days 20 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for Sam :)

• Mariah Carey - Honey •

*gives standing ovation*

YES YES YES! I actually loved this a lot. It was fun, had a nice beat, had great lyrics, and still had AMAZING, POWERFUL vocals! This was truly excellent, and I don't know what Jojo is saying about you :( Good luck <3
3831 days 20 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Mariah Carey "Honey"
Hmmm.. I have to say, I didn't like that this much if I'm honest, it was a bit samey and not fresh. It was pretty boring to watch at just didn't scream "KILLER PERFORMANCE" I know that Sam likes you a lot, but based on this performance, I'm not sure I'd pick you.
3831 days 20 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Mariah Carey-

I honestly just am not blown away here. I think the vocals were out of this world, as always, however I want something different from you. I know that you have a coach who is crazy over you, but I am not impressed.
3831 days 20 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
JoJo?

*looks at watch*
3831 days 20 hours ago
jojo7784
Sorry I'm back
3831 days 20 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Welcome back hunny.
3831 days 20 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
jojo7784
Sorry I'm back

Apology not accepted.
3831 days 20 hours ago
jojo7784
Mariah Carey

Mariah honey no. I have just seen so much better from you. Why would you do so well and then show up and give me this. Why? Im so upset. Im like really mad at you now and after this i hope you leave
3831 days 20 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Now, it's time for Candice Glover!

3831 days 20 hours ago
jojo7784
0 min agoJanelle_Pierzina
jojo7784
Sorry I'm back

Apology not accepted.

Fine be a bitch why don't ya xD
3831 days 20 hours ago
jojo7784
Candice Glover

*points a gun at Sams head*

Send her through right now or your dead. That was AMAZING and if she doesnt go through you are dying. Thats all. Great Job Candice
3831 days 20 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Candice Glover-

*applauds*

This was sooo great! Miles better then Mariah’s performance, and honestly the strongest vocal from you yet. You’re so perfectly consistent everytime you step out onto this stage, and I think that’s what makes you a star. That, and that killer set of pipes!
3831 days 20 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for Sam :)

• Candice Glover - Somewhere •

*gives standing ovation*

I LOVED THIS! I absolutely love West Side Story, and I love this song as well. I think your vocals were so outstanding, and that was easily the best performance from you so far! Good luck <3
3831 days 20 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
jojo7784
0 min agoJanelle_Pierzina
jojo7784
Sorry I'm back

Apology not accepted.

Fine be a bitch why don't ya xD

;)
3831 days 20 hours ago
mradamman12
jojo7784
Candice Glover

*points a gun at Sams head*

Send her through right now or your dead. That was AMAZING and if she doesnt go through you are dying. Thats all. Great Job Candice

I dont want gones in the studio!

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!