This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Voice-Factor: The Knockouts Round 1

Topic » The Voice-Factor: The..

3843 days ago
Laurenjade121
Ty Ty!
3843 days ago
Janelle_Pierzina
So it's Imagine Dragons VS Amy Winehouse only one of you can move onto the live shows. First performing their killer song, it's Imagine Dragons!

3843 days ago
Laurenjade121
Imagine Dragons "Demons"
*stands and claps*
You know what, I just love my team! I am really seeing you guys in a new light these past few weeks and I have to say, it that was amazing! You showed a lot of power, and coviction, I actually believed your lyrics, everything about it was just really relateable. I feel like you will connect easily with the audience. Great job!
3843 days ago
bigbrothermaniac
Imagine Dragons:

*gives standing ovation*

WOW! This was incredible, and I was completely blown away. I think that you are true stars, and you came out yet again and KILLED another performance.
3843 days ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for Sam :)

• Imagine Dragons - Demons •

*gives standing ovation*

YES YES YES! I actually really loved this. I felt like the song had a lot of meaning, it had a nice rhythm and the vocals were outstanding. I think you could go very far, and I think Lauren is great for you! Good luck :)
3843 days ago
jojo7784
Imagine Dragons

I actually really liked this a lot. I think it had good vocals and it was just a really fun song to listen to. Great Job Huns
3843 days ago
Laurenjade121
JoJo<333
3843 days ago
bigbrothermaniac
JoJo!
3843 days ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Laurenjade121
JoJo<333

*barfs all over Riley*
3843 days ago
jojo7784
Lauren <33333
Sorry I'm late by the way. I was watching once upon a time
3843 days ago
jojo7784
0 min agoJanelle_Pierzina
Laurenjade121
JoJo<333

*barfs all over Riley*

Love you too Janelle
3843 days ago
Laurenjade121
jojo7784
Lauren <33333
Sorry I'm late by the way. I was watching once upon a time

Once Upon A Time got axed here. x
3843 days ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Well done Imagine Dragons! Now, hoping to prove they deserve to be in the live shows it's Amy Winehouse!

3843 days ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for Sam :)

Amy Winehouse - You Know I'm No Good:

*claps*

I really liked this Amy! It was an upbeat, nice jazzy song, and your vocals were very soulful, unique, and nice. I finally was able to enjoy a performance from you, and I think this could be a good round for you! Good luck :)
3843 days ago
Laurenjade121
Amy Winehouse "You Know I'm No Good"
*stands and claps*
Amy, I stole you for a reason, I love your voice, I love the soul and the deep places you take us with it. You're amazing and if you make live shows, it would be an honour to work with you. My heart isn't 100% in you though. I don't know, this is really tough.

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!