This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Voice-Factor: The Knockouts Round 1

Topic » The Voice-Factor: The..

3838 days 3 hours ago
jojo7784
Ok I don't know what Sam and Riley are talking about because Rachel was great so they are obviously deaf and because she was so AMAZING the winner of this knockout is Rachel by far.
*blows kisses*
3838 days 3 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Congratulations Rachel Crow! You have won the second spot on #TeamJoJo and will be moving onto the quarter-finals!
3838 days 3 hours ago
Laurenjade121
I agree SOOO MUCH Jojo!

*claps*
3838 days 3 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
*claps*

Great job Rachel!
So sorry Jordin! *hugs*
3838 days 3 hours ago
jojo7784
0 min agoLaurenjade121
I agree SOOO MUCH Jojo!

*claps*

See she knows talent
3838 days 3 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Okay, now it's time for Alex G to take on Miley Cyrus for the last spot on #TeamJoJo
3838 days 3 hours ago
jojo7784
This is gonna be hard
3838 days 3 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Hoping to sing their way into the live shows, here's Alex G!
3838 days 3 hours ago
Laurenjade121
jojo7784
0 min agoLaurenjade121
I agree SOOO MUCH Jojo!

*claps*

See she knows talent

<3
3838 days 3 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Alex G "Diamonds"
*claps*
Well done! I feel like this was by far one of the best performances on your team, it was beautiful and very pleasing to hear. I really hope you're chosen to go through cause I am personally rooting for you after that performance. Well done!
3838 days 3 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Alex G.-

*gives standing ovation*

Never in a billion years did I think I would say this, but that was the performance of the night for me. Such a beautiful cover of a hit song. You are truly a maginificent artist, and you’re just incredible.
3838 days 3 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for Sam :)

• Alex G - Diamonds •

*claps*

I thought this was truly beautiful. I love this song so much, and I think you did it justice. Your vocals were very beautiful, and the acoustic version made it much better! The only thing I am worried about is if people would like you. Good luck though! <3
3838 days 3 hours ago
jojo7784
Alex G

Alex you are so wonderful. Your voce is just so fun to listen to and I really want you moving on but this is a talented group of people so I dot know. Your great but so is the rest of my team so i have a huge conflict in front of me. So good luck hun and I love you
3838 days 3 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Okay, now it's time for Miley Cyrus to take on Alex G for the last spot on #TeamJoJo
3838 days 3 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for Sam :)

• Miley Cyrus - Party In The USA •

*dances all over Lauren*

Miley, I really liked this song! I sadly eliminated you, and Jojo stole you, so I am happy about that! I loved the song because it just represents that the USA likes to have fun, and the song makes me want to dance all night long! Your vocals are nice and powerful! Great job <3 Good luck! :)

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!