This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Voice-Factor: Battle Rounds Round 2

Topic » The Voice-Factor: Battle..

3833 days 4 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
As all the steals have been used, Whitney you have been eliminated from the competition. Please give them a #VoiceFactorGoodbye
3833 days 4 hours ago
Laurenjade121
WHITNEY WAS PUSHED =[
3833 days 4 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Whitney :(
3833 days 4 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Bye Whitney! ILY!!
3833 days 4 hours ago
woollybear98
It's time for the last battle of the night from #TeamLauren - It's Tessanne Chin VS Ellie Goulding!

3833 days 4 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
bigbrothermaniac
jojo7784
0 min agoJanelle_Pierzina
TheEclipse
JOJO CHEERING FOR MARIAH MAKES ME GLAD I PUT HER AS THIRD ON MY STEAL LIST *HAIRFLIP*

Can we get this guy a spot on the panel? *promotes*

I agree. Ok Sam, Riley, fight for who stays and who goes. Me and Lauren get to stay because were the best

LOL gross. JoJo and Sam, one of y'all needs to step off.

LOL you need to step off. Whitney and Mariah are an extremely fair pair, I honestly did not know who I was going to choose. Don't get me started on your pairs.
3833 days 4 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Tessanne Chin VS Ellie Goulding

This was a spectacular battle! You're both so great, Ellie I eliminated you at this stage last season, Tessane you have powerful vocals, but so does Ellie. Hmmm.. This battle has been playing on my mind all day and I still haven't really decided.
3833 days 4 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
I love this battle <333
3833 days 4 hours ago
TheEclipse
anyways
to sam for choosing mariah because of relevancy
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyc8rzFbWv1qkabk0o1_400.gif
3833 days 4 hours ago
jojo7784
1 min agoJanelle_Pierzina
jojo7784
0 min agoJanelle_Pierzina
TheEclipse
JOJO CHEERING FOR MARIAH MAKES ME GLAD I PUT HER AS THIRD ON MY STEAL LIST *HAIRFLIP*

Can we get this guy a spot on the panel? *promotes*

I agree. Ok Sam, Riley, fight for who stays and who goes. Me and Lauren get to stay because were the best

Sam can stay <333

Kk, bye Riley :D
3833 days 4 hours ago
77sparks77
3833 days 4 hours ago
Laurenjade121
*moves spotlight on me*

Okay girls, it's my time to shine now*
3833 days 4 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
• Tessanne Chin vs. Ellie Goulding •

Both of the songs were beautiful, but one I thought was boring.

Tessanne, I thought this was pretty good. This song is beautiful, and your voice is nice and powerful, but I find you to be very boring and just an okay singer.

Ellie, I LOVED this! I thought the song was beautiful, and your vocals are so nice! It is so beautiful and soothing. I loved this so much.

I would definitely go with Ellie.
3833 days 4 hours ago
jojo7784
Tessanne Chin VS Ellie Goulding

Ok Ellie for some reason I am just not a fan of your voice. I know your good but I don't know if your good enough

Tessanne I love you and I loved this and I really want you moving on because you deserve it for sure

The winner for me is Tessanne

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!