This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Voice-Factor: Battle Rounds Round 1

Topic » The Voice-Factor: Battle..

3834 days 4 hours ago
Laurenjade121
*claps*

I love the battles!
3834 days 4 hours ago
woollybear98
Here's the first battle from #TeamSam - It's Billy Talent VS Avril Lavigne!

3834 days 4 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
3834 days 4 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Avril Lavigne VS Billy Talent

Well done guys! If I'm going to be honest, I think Billy, you always was going to have a hard time going against someone like Avril Lavigne, but don't be dfeated, you did raise the bar, so well done! Avril, amazing vocals, fun and very edgy! I am so jealouse you're not on my team :P but if I'm going to be honest, Avril did win this battle.
3834 days 4 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
*walks in fashionably late*

Hey <3
3834 days 4 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Hey Sam!
3834 days 4 hours ago
jojo7784
Billy Talent VS Avril Lavigne

Avril I really enjoyed this a lot to be honest. It was fun. You really looked like you were having fun and your voice sounded really good. Great Job Hun

Billy I honestly did not like this. I didnt think you sounded great and all and all it was just bad.

The winner is Avril by far
3834 days 4 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
My comment <333

Billy Talent VS Avril Lavigne [#TeamSam]

1. Billy Talent - "Surrender" - Billy I wasn't familiar with you before this show, but I dig this rock vibe you've got going on, and I'm curious to see the other sides of you. Two thumbs up!
http://24.media.tumblr.com/49fe43f3681f76d81ff0270c087aafbe/tumblr_mkb70fL9Ha1r99wq7o1_250.gif

2. Avril Lavigne - "Here's To Never Growing Up" - Avril, I absolutely adore you when you just let loose and rock out and that's what you did here. I really don't have that much else to add except that I'm very proud of you and good luck!
http://24.media.tumblr.com/5f16dff4fdcf8eb72471fc5efca98ed3/tumblr_mkaxv0dd9R1qdafsho1_500.gif

And The Winner Is... Avril Lavigne!
3834 days 4 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
• Billy vs. Avril •

Hey guys! <3 I liked one of these, and didn't like one.

Billy, I got you guys by having you be the last act left to choose from, and I am a little unhappy about it. I didn't like this :(

Avril, I LOVED THIS! The song was so fun, and I loved the meaning of the song. Your vocals were really great.
3834 days 4 hours ago
jojo7784
LOL Sam
3834 days 4 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
^
3834 days 4 hours ago
bad18life
Thanks Guys
3834 days 4 hours ago
woollybear98
Sam, you can only send one of these into The Knockouts, who is the winner of this battle?
3834 days 4 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
I am sending Avril Lavigne through! <3 Sorry Billy :(
3834 days 4 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Congrats Avril!

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!