This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Voice-Factor: Blind Auditions Part 3

Topic » The Voice-Factor: Blind..

3837 days 2 hours ago
woollybear98
Oh no, this is dissapointing. No coach has turned which means you're not moving onto the battles *frowns*
3837 days 2 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
:(
3837 days 2 hours ago
Laurenjade121
These host's frown a lot.
3837 days 2 hours ago
jojo7784
Ikr
3837 days 2 hours ago
woollybear98
Laurenjade121

:<
3837 days 2 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Now, we have one final act to perform tonight, before the battle rounds commence. Singing "Some Nights " as a audition song, it's FUN!
3837 days 2 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
• Fun. - Some Nights •

*doesn't press*

Hey. I thought it was okay. A lot of people really love you, but I am just not into you guys. Your voices are strange, and the song was strange as well. I just don't envision you guys doing well in this competition. Sorry :(
3837 days 2 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Laurenjade121
0 min agoDelete Replyjojo7784
Ikr
0 min agoDelete Replywoollybear98
Laurenjade121

:<

ROFL!

We need better pay checks ;)
3837 days 2 hours ago
jojo7784
FUN

*doesnt push*

No just no. I didn't like it and I hope the other coaches are smart enough to keep you off there teams. Sorry Hun but I was not feeling it
3837 days 2 hours ago
Laurenjade121
FUN "Some Nights"

What a way to end the night, it was fun, full of entertaining moments and a great voice! Well done!
3837 days 2 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
FUN-

*slams button down then runs onto stage and hugs*

YAY!!!!! This was outstanding!! Your voices were incredible, and you were just incredible, and I think you can win this whole thing!! We can win this thing, and I'm so happy and astounded that I'm the only coach who pushed for you! So excited!!!!!!!!!!!
3837 days 2 hours ago
Laurenjade121
GET THEM RILEY!
3837 days 2 hours ago
woollybear98
Grats Riley! :)
3837 days 2 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
One of our coach's wants you on their team. You will now be coached through the battle rounds as part of #TeamRiley Go down and meet your coach!
3837 days 2 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
There you have it, the blind auditions are over! Now the coaches and their teams must begin to prepare for the next stage, the #BattleRounds

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!