This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Voice-Factor: Blind Auditions Part 1

Topic » The Voice-Factor: Blind..

3850 days 14 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Go #TeamRiley! I've won before, and I can do it again!
3850 days 14 hours ago
Laurenjade121
They're amazing!
3850 days 14 hours ago
woollybear98
Our last audtionee for Part 1 of the Blind Auditons! Lets see what happens!
3850 days 14 hours ago
77sparks77
Fun Fact: I just ate a Little Muffin. #Foreshadowing
3850 days 14 hours ago
Laurenjade121
bigbrothermaniac
Go #TeamRiley! I've won before, and I can do it again!

I'm a x3 winner..
*pulls out trophies*
3850 days 14 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
One Direction <33333
3850 days 14 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
One Direction-

*slams button down*

I. NEED. YOU. I need you. You're so insanely good. This was so much fun, and you sounded so good. I think you brought a dose of superstardom to this stage. Great job. Go #TeamRiley if you want to win this!
3850 days 14 hours ago
Laurenjade121
One Direction "Best Song Ever"
*slams button*

Oh my God! That was just so full of fun, so full of entertainment and you boys, I don't care what anyone says DO have a voice together! You're talented and I really see you progressing in this competition, you need the right coach who can deliver you far, who is me. I am so passionate about you and will know song choice ect. Please pick me!
3850 days 14 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Riley will instantly eliminate you, or use you to get far. Me and Lauren won't. <3
3850 days 14 hours ago
jojo7784
One Direction

*doesnt push*

Once again Im not a big group person and honestly I would not have chose this song. I dont think it was a great choice an audition and I will be surprised if you are selected.
3850 days 14 hours ago
Laurenjade121
^ Agreed.
3850 days 14 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
• One Direction - Best Song Ever •

*slams button instantly*

YES YES YES! This is exactly what this show needs. A young boy band that can actually SING! I really loved this. It was fun, and you guys have great harmonies! I really think we would be a great fit. Please choose me, you won't regret it <3
3850 days 14 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
BigBrotherFan132
Riley will instantly eliminate you, or use you to get far. Me and Lauren won't. <3

O_o
3850 days 14 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
BigBrotherFan132

I smell a coaches alliance...
3850 days 14 hours ago
Laurenjade121
BOYS pick your British sweetheart Lauren<3

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!