This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rulebook

Topic » Rulebook

4135 days 9 hours ago
manalord
Basic Rules
1- I am the Host, this means all calls i make are final!

2- Challenges are at a set time please let me know if you cannot make it otherwise your team may hold it against you.

3- Challenges may take place at 8:30 PM EST sometimes however i will try to do non-live at this point.

4- Twists will not be disputed. they are to test you however they will all be fair.

5- Please vote at every tribal you will have approximately 15 hours to vote. Votes are usally due by 10-11 am EST!

6- If there is a tie, you will have until 30 mintues before the challenge to send a revote, as long as there are at least 3 people able to vote.

7- If there is less than 3 people able to vote in the re-vote then there will be a challenge instead. If there is 3 there is still a re-vote.

8- If we go to rocks the people who played idols and have immunity will be immune. The people in the tie will be immune.

9- Send me a confessional with your vote, not required but nice and increases your chances of returning.

10- If you want to use an idol please tell me with your vote. I will say Idol Played as a response. If you do not get this before 11PM est re-send idol usage. Same if not before 10AM EST!

That's it.... :P
4135 days 9 hours ago
manalord
_____________________________NO POSTING_________________________________

open group

Twisted Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!