This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 3~ Double Elimination

Topic » Week 3~ Double Elimination

3350 days 17 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
*Sits and smiles*
3350 days 17 hours ago
Broniak
Grats Josh!
3350 days 17 hours ago
Lifer107
Nat I sent it to ya, just checked my outbox
3350 days 17 hours ago
Lifer107
Brittany has decided to curse....

Andrew and Joel!

The two of you will face elimination against each other, and tomorrow one of you will be eliminated and become the first member of the jury.
3350 days 17 hours ago
OhNatalie
I just did too and I didn't even opened it lmao. I missed it since I get so many emails a day that I'm literally so popular.
3350 days 17 hours ago
Lifer107
give me an autograph after the ceremony plz.

Okay, now onto Bryce's choices.
3350 days 17 hours ago
OhNatalie
jk! gl Andrew and Joel.
3350 days 17 hours ago
Broniak
LMAO THE SARCASM
3350 days 17 hours ago
OhNatalie
Of course Cory!
3350 days 17 hours ago
Lifer107
Bryce has decided to curse....

Natalie and Tocan!

The two of you will face elimination against each other, and tomorrow one of you will be eliminated and become the second member of the jury.
3350 days 17 hours ago
Broniak
GL y'all
3350 days 17 hours ago
JMez2612
oh wow
3350 days 17 hours ago
OhNatalie
Cory, I dislike this game. It leaves ZERO room for a power shift. One majority alliance can ride this game all the way to the end.

Also, FUCK BRYCE! How are you gonna nominate me twice? I've been put up on the block since week 1 and haven't came off.

I get that you bitch don't like me, but I don't give a FUCK CUS IF WE WERE PLAYING BIG BROTHER OR SURVIVOR YALL MOTHERFUCKERS WOULD HAVE BEEN SORRY! Bet money on that you cock sucking little bitch!
3350 days 17 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Oh my... Goood Luck to the nominees!

open group

The Inner Circle: Season 2 [Week 2]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!