This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 1

Topic » Week 1

3358 days 18 hours ago
Lifer107
The Grandmaster voting is closed (unless I've mailed you about an error) and the results are being tallied.
Expect results to be revealed within the hour.
3358 days 17 hours ago
Lifer107
Alright, the votes are tallied.

Only one person failed to submit, that person being Anna.
As a punishment, Anna is disqualified from being Grandmaster and she will be ineligible to join the Inner Circle this week.
3358 days 17 hours ago
Lifer107
The winner of the Grandmaster ranking, with a 4.6 average.......

Jake/Warthhogs!

Jake, congratulations. You are now in control of a substantial portion of this week's outcome, and are safe from elimination.

Sometime between now and 6 AM EST (about 11 hours from now) mail me your decision for which two players (not including Anna) will join your inner circle.
Members of your Inner Circle will gain immunity from this week's elimination, and they will each have the power to mark one remaining player for elimination. (as you do).

Choose wisely.
3358 days 17 hours ago
Pegasus1234
I'm so sorry =( please forgive me =(
3358 days 17 hours ago
SashaBaby2010
Congrats Jake!
3358 days 17 hours ago
Pegasus1234
congrats jake :)
3358 days 17 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Congratulations, Jake!
3358 days 17 hours ago
SurvivoroftheTocans
congrats :)
3358 days 15 hours ago
Warthhogs
Whaaaaaaaat lol
3358 days 14 hours ago
Lifer107
Jake has made his Inner Circle selections.

Congratulations to....

Andrew and Josh!
The two of you are now safe from elimination.

Jake, Andrew, and Josh: The three of you now have to get some blood on your hands.
By 6:00 PM EST tomorrow, the three of you each must mark one person for elimination.
These three people will face the vote: Where the remaining competitors will all vote to eliminate the first person from the game.
Take some time to strategize, this is a big decision.

Everyone else, information about the immunity challenge will be sent out shortly.
Winning immunity is the only way that you can be 100% certain that you will not be going anywhere. The immunity results will be revealed just before the results, so winning immunity could possibly save you from the sights of one of the three in power.

Good luck.
3358 days 14 hours ago
Lifer107
Also everyone be sure to send confessionals!
A lot of you have yet to send any, I like to know what's going on in your heads :p
3358 days 13 hours ago
OhNatalie
Congrats boys! ;)
3358 days 5 hours ago
SurvivoroftheTocans
grats
3357 days 18 hours ago
Lifer107
Immunity and Cursed Mark results will begin shortly.
3357 days 18 hours ago
Lifer107
Alright, let's start things off with the immunity results.
3357 days 18 hours ago
Pegasus1234
good luck everyone!! and congrats jake Andrew and josh :)

open group

The Inner Circle: Season 2 [Week 2]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!