This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2: Challenge

Topic » Episode 2: Challenge

4141 days 7 hours ago
nbkiller
Come on in tribes! Kenta voted out at the last tribal council.

Kenta gave a BLACK pearl to BBlover96

So with that, we'll get to the challenge.

This challenge is called "Vote of the Game" and here's how it works.

I will post 4 questions, each answer is a NUMBER. Your tribe must answer the 4 questions as quickly and as accurately as possible. For Each number you are off, your tribe receives 1 point. The tribe with the fewest points wins!

HOWEVER, each tribe member may only answer 1 QUESTION. So each tribe must have 4 people compete. This involves communication since I will only accept the first 4 mails from a tribe, and 1 mail from each person. So if 2 members answer the same question, then you're out of luck for another question. So make sure your 4 players answer different questions.

Your challenge starts when I post the questions and ends when either I get all responses or on Wednesday at 8 PM EST. Whichever comes first.
4141 days 7 hours ago
nbkiller
You MUST include your tribe name, the question number you are answering, and your answer. Also, IT MUST BE CLEARLY MARKED WHICH NUMBER IS WHICH. or otherwise, I'll just not count your answer.
4141 days 7 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Cool challenge :)
4141 days 7 hours ago
nbkiller
QUESTIONS

1. How many votes were cast by players on the original Boran tribe throughout the game? [Survivor: Africa]
2. How many total votes were cast in the majority (eg, a vote of 7-4 would equal 7)  throughout the game in Survivor: One World?
3. How many votes were casted at "Fang" Tribal Councils? [Survivor: Gabon]
4. How many votes were cast throughout the merge in Survivor: Panama (Exile Island)?

YOUR TIME STARTS NOW
4141 days 7 hours ago
nbkiller
I'm only mailing the original captains since I have to leave soon, it is their responsibility to mail the others
4141 days 7 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
So I can answer 1 question at any time as long as it's before 8pm EST
4141 days 7 hours ago
nbkiller
Yes
4141 days 7 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Good :)
4141 days 6 hours ago
bambinoswag
REDONDA: I will do Question 3.
4141 days 5 hours ago
Samhuss
I alrdy did it bam sorry i though sammy updated everyone! Ugh
4141 days 5 hours ago
Samhuss
Redonda; i did 3 hours ago! Sammy did 2nd and josh is doing 4th and prbbly lucky 1st! Good luck
!!!!'
4141 days 4 hours ago
Edu84
Anegada: I am not answering any question so I will sit for this game! Ryan has answered question nº4! please don't double answer! and always double check ur answers!!!
4141 days ago
nbkiller
Just an update- this is the number of people who have answered a question in this challenge. (I will not reveal which question, that is for you to figure out)

Anegada- 1/4
Redonda- 4/4 DONE
Nevis- 3/4
Desirade- 4/4 DONE
4140 days 13 hours ago
nbkiller
Anegada- 3/4
Redonda- 4/4 DONE
Nevis- 3/4
Desirade- 4/4 DONE
4140 days 13 hours ago
cassie_colvin
OMG we just need one more
4140 days 12 hours ago
Samhuss
Redonda has officialy lost! -_- ugh

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!