This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Preseason Challenge #2

Topic » Preseason Challenge #2

4148 days 10 hours ago
nbkiller
Preseason challenges are made to help me determine if players are active and are willing to try in the game. If I decide to use your challenge, then you will get a guaranteed spot in the game. If done at all, it will help with casting points.

This challenge is called "Be The Host"

Your objective is to think up a challenge. You may come up with

-team challenges (tribe challenges)
-individual challenge

I am not setting a limit on the number you can come up with, but please don't spam the topic with 573948472837572819384 challenge ideas.

Challenges can either be live or non-live, but they must have the following in order to count:

-A name
-rules that are fair and specific
-a scoring system (if applicable)

POST ideas below
4148 days 10 hours ago
AshleyKiss
We could play a minigame (example: http://www.tengaged.com/microgames/Guitar.swf ) and make a screenshot so you can see the result and win the tribe or person with the most points :) (It can be an challenge individually or tribal)
4148 days 10 hours ago
Samhuss
Oh i have a good one ;) ill post it when ma shift is over lolol :)
4148 days 9 hours ago
NewHereR
I have an interesting one. Will post in a bit.
4148 days 8 hours ago
BlueJays96
Puzzle Trouble

Individual Challenge

Start with a certain amount of players depending on how many are left. When the host says GO! All players must write in sequential posts (not all in the same post):
Runs down beach
Starts swimming
Collects Pieces
Swim Back
Run to mat

They must do this 3X to collect 3 sets of puzzle pieces. On the third time you must say FINISH.
The first 3 players to complete all the sets of pieces move on to the next round.
The host gives a scrambled word jumble, for example : OYUREIAEMUNME
*YOU ARE IMMUNE
The first player out of the final 3 to get the phrase WINS and gains immunity!
4148 days 8 hours ago
BlueJays96
2nd and final challenge modeled off of actual survivor challenge.

Title: Do you really know them?
You send out a survey to the remaining contestants asking questions such as,
Who is the most annoying castaway?
Who would you most want to be stranded with?
Which castaway is the biggest tool?
And so on...
All castaways complete the survey.
You then ask the same questions in the challenge and ask contestants to vote with how they think the majority would vote. If a castaway is correct they get to give one other castaway an X. Once a castaway has 3 X's they are out of the challenge. Last survivor left gets immunity.
4148 days 8 hours ago
Samhuss
The Challenge is called: "Treasure Hunt", a team based challenge. better played live.
Each team at the begining should mail a list of team members which includes the chores of each member at the challenge. Chores are further explained.
Each team will have a Huge panel were boxes are placed in a pattern, 4 rows and 5 columns. So basically each box will have a number to identify it. For example, the box on second row and first column is box# 12.
  1  2  3  4  5 
1 *  *   *   *   *
2  *  *   *   *   *
3  *   *   *   *   *
4  *   *    *   *   *
4 members or 2, would have to solve some quize, that their answers should be a box# that they gonna open in order of getting another quiz to solve.
So the challenge starts by giving each team the first question, first member solves the quiz and mail his answer, if this box included a quiz then they get a puzzle piece + a new quiz which another team mate solves. so on until the team has gotten all of the 4 puzzle pieces.
After hunting the puzzle pieces comes the part where they build the treasure. 
another number of  team mates then start building the treasure by posting:
Puts the base on the table.
Adds a piece.
Adds another piece.
Adds the last piece.
the remaining team mates should pass the treasure by posting
passes the treasure to _____.
until last team mate says:
places the treasure on counter.
First team to post: places the treasure on counter.
having all steps done correctly wins immunity/reward.
Chores are:
Solving quiz and hunting
Building Puzzle
Passing the puzzle
4148 days 8 hours ago
Samhuss
and yeah the boxes which includes pieces are known in advanced and are only 4! you get it wrogn you keep tryign until you get it right. and everytime you solves a quiz you post:
Tries to hunt. but do not pulicly post the nnumber of the box/answer. you only mail this!
4148 days 8 hours ago
bambinoswag
Individual Challenge: The Majority Opinion [non-live]

Each person must answer 10-15 questions about their tribemates, which may include "Who is most likely to win?" & "Who is most likely to get voted out next?". They will answer this question with their own answer AND what they believe the majority will put as an answer. Those two answers do not have to be the same [you may think that Player X is the most likely to win, but think that the majority will say Player Y].

Also, each player must send you a list of the tribe, in order of who they would like to eliminate most at the top to least at the bottom. Whenever they get a question right in terms of what the majority opinion of the tribe says, they will get to give a X to another player. When you get three Xs, you are out. Last person standing wins immunity!
4148 days 7 hours ago
Joelwheels
Word Scramble
Individual challenge
You send each remain contestant 4-6 letters (could be same ones for all or different for all) then the contestants are asked to make as many words from those letters as they can, ehoever comes up with the most REAL words wins :)
4148 days 5 hours ago
Mybash_
Bring Back A favorite

This challenge is called Karma Kollector.

I will post 10 different karma amounts. You must mail me a user that has that amount of karma, or something close to it.
For every number you are off (over or under), you will receive 1 penalty point (ex. Number is 400, you send in a person with 420 karma, you receive 20 penalty points)

The penalty points for each team member are added up and the team with the least penalty points wins!

EXTRA RULES:
•        You must have a different user for each karma amount
•        You must send me links to the people’s profiles
•        If you do not send me anything, you will receive DOUBLE the penalty points of the person who did the worst (on either team)
4148 days 4 hours ago
sammy1172
Word maker immunity challenge
I will give a letter and a # and the first person to put a real word gets a point. First person who gets to 5 points wins
Ex. T9. Ur answer had to be a 9 letter word starting with t like therefore
another thing is b4h. A possible answer could be bush because its a 4 letter word that starts with b and ends in h
4148 days 3 hours ago
firetruck421
Find the blog!!!
The challenge is self exclamatory.  Go into one of YOUR blogs, which I HOPE you have alot of blogs, and add to it saying THIS IS THE BLOG.  The FULL TEAM has to comment there, and they ARE allowed to send to friends what blog it is.
4148 days 3 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Individual challenge: Duck, Duck, GOOSE!

The host will post, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck for as much or as little as he/she wants, when the host posts GOOSE, the last contestant to post *runs* is out. Last man standing wins immunity.
4148 days 3 hours ago
BBobsessor
Individual Challenge:

Every player has 5 torches. They all must answer a question correctly. The first three to type the right answer, Gets to snuff a torch. Once all the player's torches are snuffed they are eliminated. For the f3, the first person to get the answer right, snuffs a torch.

FOR EXAMPLE:

Player 1 : #1  #2  #3  #4  #5

Player 2 : #1  #2  #3  #4  #5

Player 3 : #1  #2  #3  #4  #5

What's 2+2?

Player 2: 4!

Please snuff a torch!

Player 2: I choose to snuff Player 3's first torch.

Player 1 : #1  #2  #3  #4  #5

Player 2 : #1  #2  #3  #4  #5

Player 3 : ~  #2  #3  #4  #5

And so on and so forth.
4148 days 1 hour ago
BigBrother06
Flag 21 (Team Style)"

You're team and the opposing team take turns choosing a number 1, 2 or 3, but it goes in a certain order such as Team #1 Player #1, then Team 2 Player #1, after Team #1 Player #2, after that Team #2 Player #2 etc. The numbers are added up like, 2 + 1 + 3, and if you add the numbers that equals 21+ the other team scores a point. You can help your team members, just not on the public chat, so mail is fine. You can play to as many points as you would like, but I would probably do 3-5 points wins.

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!