This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 10: Challenge

Topic » Episode 10: Challenge

4154 days 14 hours ago
nbkiller
The challenge for this week is called “Matching” and here’s how it works!

Each player will partake in a game of matching. There will be 10 cards, with 4 matches and 2 duds (cards with no match). You will mail me 2 of the “cards” that you want to flip over, and I’ll tell you what’s under them. If it is a match, the cards are out of play and it makes the game easier. If it’s not a match, then the cards remain flipped over. The object of the game is to find all 4 matches in as few turns as possible.

The player with the fewest turns completing the board wins!

NOTE:
-Each player will have a DIFFERENT board (courtesy of random.org), so a match on one person’s board may or may not be a match on your board.
-In case of a tie, the person who completes their board first wins!

This challenge is tentatively due to be finished on Wednesday at 9 PM EST but it may be pushed back, depending on how much I can be online tonight and tomorrow.
4154 days 14 hours ago
nbkiller
Oh btw, MAIL your choices to me
4154 days 14 hours ago
nbkiller
1 pick at a time
4154 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
when do we start ?
4154 days 14 hours ago
nbkiller
Anytime
4154 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
gl guys
4154 days 14 hours ago
Samhuss
So basicly to mail you number of cards! Like its only luck thingy?! Do not we get to s3e the cards?!
4154 days 14 hours ago
Samhuss
Oh never mind u tell us 2hats underthem ;) cool
4154 days 14 hours ago
nbkiller
Sorry if I'm taking a lot of time to respond, this is tougher than I thought to host and I wanna make sure I get it right
4154 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
ok
4154 days 14 hours ago
Samhuss
Oh its okqy! I sent ya my first 2 choices of cards!
4154 days 13 hours ago
nbkiller
Ugh I just wanna say you guys put me through hell the last hour. Nonstop mails coming in lol.
4154 days 13 hours ago
Samhuss
Loool ;) thwnks for ur hqrd work dude :) thumps up :)
4154 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
yeah congrats man is the challenge done ? (Has everyone finished)
4154 days 12 hours ago
nbkiller
Only 3 people have finished as of this point, but 6 have started
4154 days 8 hours ago
Samhuss
Wow! As i get falled fak by mybash :( *cries*

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!