This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 8: The Vote

Topic » Episode 8: The Vote

4173 days 22 hours ago
Edu84
coolexchange why dont u go fuck urself you fucking midget!? With love... Edu84
4173 days 9 hours ago
Mybash_
Edu your a loser and your Ghetto K bai
4173 days 7 hours ago
Lucky17
Okay, I think everyone wants to know why I didn't do the challenge (or at leas hear me talk)!
It was a pure strategic move. I was a Captain last week (my team won fortunately, so thanxxx for the win <3) + this week I wanted to completely just get sent to Limbo, so all of you would underestimate me. And I think that's what y'all did. In the last poll, mmar didn't get ANY votes, but in the beginning he's been at the top of the leaderboard. I knew I was either going to go up against him or Ethan000.

My strategy coming into this game was to come in with low scores + votes, then slowly progress. However, this week I wanted to changed my gameplay a bit. I'm hoping it was the right move to make! And if I do stay in the game, then GET READY! Because I am gonna make a comeback!!! ^.^
4173 days 6 hours ago
nbkiller
Alright, the poll will close in 6 minutes. 1 will be eliminated and the new captains will be revealed
4173 days 6 hours ago
sammy1172
Gl all
4173 days 6 hours ago
nbkiller
*Lucky17 and mmar come up on their Limbo tubes*

One of you is about to be eliminated and the other will remain in the game

Good luck
4173 days 6 hours ago
nbkiller
The votes have been tabulated and verified. The person leaving The Glass House is...
Mmar

*mmar's Limbo tube goes down*

Lucky17 has survived Limbo this week.

So with that, we are down to our final 8 players. Congratulations!
4173 days 6 hours ago
sammy1172
Grats guys
4172 days 23 hours ago
Edu84
bye bye mmar bitch! see u in hell!!! with love... Edu84
4172 days 19 hours ago
Samhuss
^^
4172 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
bye.

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!