This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Goodbyes

Topic » Final Goodbyes

4172 days 18 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
I am thinking that I'm going to be out because of Jaylen's many supporters in this so....

I just wanna say that I had a great time in this camp,made a few friends,and some people that will do anything to win.

To the people who are spamming,STOP,because you make it unfair for other people who work hard to be here and staying alive.This is the first time that I spammed because I know I'm going to be at Limbo when I get team captain and I now know I'm going because of Jaylen's supporters.

To Edu and Ethan,I know you're going to win because you're SPAMMING. Seriously,I'm thinking that you're spamming to get as many votes as you can to win this thing.Or you just tell people to support you in this which make no sense.

To Jaylen and mmar,you have to do challenges because I seldom see you do challenges.You're disappointing your fans.If you can't do the challenge you can quit anyway so you can quit so you don't disappoint many fans of yours.P.S.IDK if it's mmar or Mybash_ but I think it's mmar so..

To Samhuss,AustinBenevides,ofl1998 and Lucky17,you NEED to win this damn thing over these spammers.You work very hard to be here and you don't spam to get you out from Limbo.Instead,you work succesfully in challenges especially ofl as he WINS every time he is team captain.I like you guys,win it for the eliminated peeps ;)

For everybody else,I don't know you well.If we can talk sometime I would love to get to know you better.

To nbkiller,thank you for letting me in this game.I've worked hard in this game like no other.I felt like being in those Youtube camps again.Now refreshed,I can now move on from being eliminated to being a new me.

Thank you all for giving me a good time here ;)

Signed,
coolexchangestudent
4172 days 11 hours ago
Samhuss
Aww hopefully you stay dude <3 thanks :) appriceate it :)
4172 days ago
Ethan000
wtf ? I have won these fan favorites WITHOUT spamming ! You my friend, ARE JUST JEALOUS OF MY POPULARITY !
4172 days ago
Samhuss
Isnt it eviction time!?
4171 days 18 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
omg thank you very much 7.1%!?

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!