This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Glass House: Rules and Gameplay

Topic » The Glass House: Rules and..

4192 days 8 hours ago
nbkiller
The Glass House will run on a 3-day cycle

Day 1:
A "vote for your favorite" will be put up with all of the remaining houseguests in it. The team captains will be the 2 people who got the LEAST number of votes in last episode's "vote for your favorite" poll. (The players in limbo the last episode are exempt from becoming team captains)

In the first week, a Captain challenge will be set, where the two players who come in last place will be captains for the first week.

---------------------------------------

Preparation for Day 2:

The two team captains will send me a list ranking the players in the order of who they want on their team most-least. Once I receive those, I will use the lists the captains gave me to determine the teams.

Day 2:

A challenge will be set among the two teams. The winning team is safe from limbo for that episode. The losing team captain is automatically in limbo.

Prep for Day 3:

The entire house will then vote for one other member on the losing team to join the losing captain in limbo.

Day 3:

The results of the voting will be revealed and the players will have one more day to get votes in the poll for that episode

back to day 1:

The poll will close. The player in limbo with the fewest votes will be eliminated, the new team captains will be set, and a new poll will be put up.

--------------------------------------

Each episode may or may not be exactly 3 days depending on how long the challenge takes.
4192 days 6 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
ok!
4192 days 4 hours ago
nbkiller
oops, I forgot to put stuff in case of a tie

IN THE CASE OF A TIE.......

---------------------

For the captain vote:
the players will be random.org'ed

-----------------------

For the vote going into Limbo:
The player with fewer votes in the previous "Vote for your favorite" poll will go into Limbo

----------------------------

For the Limbo vote:
the limbo players will play a best of 3, Rock-Paper-Scissors battle to stay. Winner stays, loser goes.
4192 days 3 hours ago
sammy1172
this sounds awesome i so hope i can play
4192 days 3 hours ago
AustinBenevides
SO fun cant wait
4191 days 3 hours ago
ofl1998
hope i get to play
4191 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
cool
4190 days 19 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
I NEED to get in this!

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!