This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Musical Chairs Group B

Topic » Musical Chairs Group B

1907 days 17 hours ago
nbkiller
VOTING PHASE #6 RESULTS

No Winner- 5 votes
rawr121- 3 votes

coltsfan876 did not vote and receives his 3rd strike.

Well, it appears nobody wants to win, and to let luck decide. So unlike how this tournament actually works, but so be it. It's your loss you're putting into fate's hands. I wonder what's going through everyone's heads to

The LGT removes Chair #5

----------------------------------------------------------

PLAYERS (4)
coolexchangestudent
Ethan000
Ramanik
Ryan_Jambe

GAYA (5)
Christian37
coltsfan876
opslove
rawr121
Wileycoyote

Eligible Chairs: #3, #6, #7

--------------------------------------------------------

All players have until 11 PM EST on Monday, February 11th to mail me where they would like to sit for Seating Phase #6. Even if you don't know if you'll find a chair, you're expected to send a mail.

As always, if you wish to give an item to another player, let me know through mail. Also, if you would like to BLOCK someone from sitting this round, please let me know.

(Make sure you check your inventories!)
1906 days 22 hours ago
nbkiller
SEATING PHASE #7 RESULTS:

Ethan000 failed to find a chair this round, and has become Gaya

-----------------------------------------------------------

CANDIDATES FOR REMOVER:

Ethan000

While there is only one candidate, you are still required to vote. Please vote 'No Winner' if you don't support a particular candidate

-----------------------------------------------------------

You have until 7 PM EST on Thursday, February 14th to mail me your vote for remover. All candidates for remover must mail me an eligible chair to be eliminated in case they are voted as remover. (Eligible Chairs- #3, #6, #7)

If you do not wish for any candidate to become remover, please vote 'No Winner'

If you wish to transfer medals and chairs, please mail me saying so.
1905 days 18 hours ago
nbkiller
VOTING PHASE #7 RESULTS

No Winner- 4 votes
Ethan000- 3 votes

Christian37 and rawr121 did not vote and receive their first strike.

The LGT removes...... Chair #3! Chair #3 is no longer eligible to be sat in.

------------------------------------------

PLAYERS (3)
coolexchangestudent
Ramanik
Ryan_Jambe

GAYA (6)
Christian37
coltsfan876
Ethan000
opslove
rawr121
Wileycoyote

------------------------------

All players have until 7 PM EST on Friday, February 11th to mail me where they would like to sit for Seating Phase #8. Even if you don't know if you'll find a chair, you're expected to send a mail.

As always, if you wish to give an item to another player, let me know through mail. Also, if you would like to BLOCK someone from sitting this round, please let me know.

(Make sure you check your inventories!)
1904 days 21 hours ago
nbkiller
SEATING PHASE #8 RESULTS:

Two people come walking back to the voting area with no seat.....

....a camera pans to someone sitting in a chair, smugly......

...The picture, of Ryan_Jambe!

Ryan_Jambe was the only player who was able to find a seat this round, and as such has won Musical Chairs! Congratulations on making it to the 3rd Round of the Liar Game!

Each Medal (Ryan_Jambe) may be cashed in for 100M yen each. All other medals are worth nothing. Afterwards, the LGT will collect their loans. Don't worry, if you can't pay, you'll be able to do so in Revival Round 2!
1904 days 20 hours ago
nbkiller
Bank accounts have been updated. If anything appears off, please let me know.

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!