This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3: Gauntlets

Topic » Episode 3: Gauntlets

2125 days 16 hours ago
nbkiller
kingLiam vs FoxyWinters

Christian37 vs awwsum11

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! This Gauntlet is called “Balancing Act” and here’s how it works….

Each one of you has two baskets. Your goal is to have the baskets be as even as possible. You do so by getting votes of ANY TENGAGED USERS who HAVE NOT participated this season.

In this challenge, you must get other Tengaged users to send me a mail. In that mail, TWO things are required for it to count:

1.        Your username must be in the mail
2.        They must say one of your basket colors
I will mail two colors to you, which are your basket colors. This is so that your opponent is unable to spam for your baskets.

The player who balances their baskets to 50%-50% of your total votes the closest will win this elimination and remain in the game! The loser will be eliminated.

However, you must get AT LEAST 10 VOTES. If you get less than 10 votes and your opponent gets more, then the person with more votes will win. If both players get less than 10 votes, the player with more votes that counted will win.

IN CASE OF A TIE: If both players have the same percentage of votes for their baskets, then I will add up the KARMA of the players who voted your basket. The player with the closest to 50%-50% in karma will win the elimination.

JUST IN CASE: Any use of multis will automatically DQ you from the elimination. You have been warned.

If you have any questions, simply mail me. The elimination starts now and lasts until 5 PM EST on Saturday July 14th.

Good luck!
2125 days 15 hours ago
nbkiller
IMPORTANT:

When calculating results, I will calculate by percentage of votes.

For example, player 1 has a vote distribution of 4-6, as such their percentage is 40%-60%

Player 2 has a vote distribution of 11-9. Although they are still 2 votes apart, their percentage is 55%-45% and wins the gauntlet as player 2 has a closer percentage to 50-50
2124 days 18 hours ago
awwsum11
gl '37
2124 days 14 hours ago
Christian37
Gl awwsum, even though im 99,9 % sure your winning and im going
2124 days 9 hours ago
nbkiller
*BLOWS AIR HORN*

The gauntlets have finished:

-------------------------------------------------------

FoxyWinters vs kingLiam

TOTAL VOTES:
FoxyWinters- 0
kingLiam- 2

Neither player got the required 10 votes, so it comes down to whoever got more votes.
Thus, kingLiam wins this Guantlet and returns to the Blue team! Congratulations!

FoxyWinters, I'm sorry that this gauntlet was too much of a struggle for you, but this ends your time on NB Reality 19: The Gauntlet. See you around.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Christian37 vs awwsum11

TOTAL VOTES:
Christian37- 6 votes
awwsum11- 9 votes

Neither player got the required 10 votes, so it comes down to whoever got more votes.
Thus, awwsum11 wins this Guantlet and returns to the Green team! Congratulations!

Christian37, sadly the effort today wasn't enough this time. Thank you so much for playing, but this ends your time on NB Reality 19: The Gauntlet.
2124 days 9 hours ago
Christian37
It was closer than expected so im happy
2124 days 9 hours ago
awwsum11
Bye Christian, nice playing with you
2124 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
rip better christian
2124 days 9 hours ago
awwsum11
I mean you beat both on the other team so congrats
2124 days 9 hours ago
Christian37
I be back
2124 days 9 hours ago
kingLiam
Bye foxy ugly bitch
2124 days 9 hours ago
kingLiam
Red team better be shaking
2124 days 8 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
https://bigbrother.channel5.com/sites/default/files/7.gif

@kingLiam

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!