This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Team Selection for The Gauntlet

Topic » Team Selection for The..

2141 days 1 hour ago
nbkiller
Hello everyone! I just want to thank you for being so quick at accepting your spots in the game! This helps us all a lot as it lets me move on to more important things, like your teams!

I think it's due time to get those teams together, and here's how we'll do it.

What I need from each of you is a list of NINE (9) players that you want the most on your team. Imagine as if you are putting together a super-team and you want the team that will win. I also need you to rank those 9 players as well.

For now, all I need from you are those lists. I won’t tell you exactly how they will come into play just yet, but all in due time!

This will heavily affect how teams are made, so not doing this will result in a severe penalty throughout the game. You have been warned.

You have until Sunday, July 1st at 7 PM EST to submit your lists (just under 36 hours). If I get everyone's sooner, then we can move on quicker.
2141 days 1 hour ago
nbkiller
Please MAIL me the list through tengaged mail, NOT skype
2139 days 11 hours ago
nbkiller
Hello everyone!

I apologize for being late with the results, but the thing I had today went much later than expected. I do have an announcement to make however, as mysterygame2 has needed to walk from the game due to personal reasons. I am in the process of finding a replacement out of the remaining applicants, but there is a chance that I may need to continue the season with only 27 players.

But with that said, I do need to shed light on why I required you to do that assignment.  Simply put, the assignment was to figure out captains for the teams this season!

There were a couple of players who did not send in a list of 9 players, and will be penalized by having a penalty vote to be sent into the gauntlet that will follow them throughout the entire season. Those players are: countrysavage, doubledarefan01, jussy007, and TheKevmiester.

The players who appeared the MOST on everyone else's lists will be our captains this season. As a tiebreaker, the player who appeared on the most player's #1 spots breaks it. If that's a tie, then #2 spots, and so on.

Here are our captains this season!

Absol- appearing on 17 players' lists.
LaFierceBrittany2- appearing on 13 players' lists [2 #1 spots, 3 #2 spots]
Christian_- appearing on 13 players' lists [2 #1 spots, 2 #2 spots]
Rawr121- appearing on 13 players' lists [1 #1 spots]

--------------------------------------------------------------

Oh? Is that too many captains? I don't think so, because welcome to the main twist of the game! There will be FOUR teams in this game!

Here is how the game will work with four teams:

In each episode, all four teams will participate in the same challenge. HOWEVER, you will NOT be directly competing against the other three teams. Each episode, there will be two “match-ups” for the challenge. All you need to do to win the challenge is to beat the team that you are matched up against, as the other two teams will be competing in their own match.

After each episode, there will be two teams who win, and two teams that lose. The two losing teams will be sending two of their members into the gauntlet as follows:

1.        The winning team in each matchup will vote for ONE player on the team that they beat to go into the gauntlet. The ONE player with the most votes will go into the gauntlet.
2.        The winning team will also vote to PROTECT on the losing team that they beat from the Gauntlet.
3.        The losing teams in each matchup will vote for ONE player on their team to go into the gauntlet. The ONE player with the most votes will go into the gauntlet.
Gauntlets will be teammate vs teammate, with the winner staying and the loser leaving.

The match-ups between teams will change every episode, and you will go against all other teams every three episodes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

With that said, now that we have captains, we need to draft our teams! The captains will need to send me a list ranking ALL remaining players. Then, the captains will draft their teams in this order:

Absol, LaFierceBrittany2, Christian_, Rawr121, Rawr121, Christian_, LaFierceBrittany2, Absol.....

That order will continue until all players are drafted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, so there was a lot of information in that post. Let me know if you have any questions, and once I get the lists from all four captains, we will have our teams and will start with our first challenge!

The deadline for the captains will be 8 PM EST on Monday, July 2nd, but I will draft the teams once I have all lists.
2139 days 11 hours ago
rawr121
wow i cant believe im gonna have an edit this season
2139 days 11 hours ago
Christian_
wow i cant believe im gonna have an edit this season
2139 days 10 hours ago
Absol
https://78.media.tumblr.com/e91cc55d83b9b6a2b65984b28420e768/tumblr_p9om1ctiek1xnf4c7o1_r1_400.gif
2139 days 9 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Wait, wait, waitttt... this is gonna be so good
2139 days 8 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Me after Brittany and absol got captains
https://66.media.tumblr.com/99e16b127d331fc65894b0b774e94748/tumblr_inline_og3iyi9ZAX1r086fu_500.gif
2139 days 4 hours ago
Cray
I can already tell this season is gonna be good
2139 days 2 hours ago
nbkiller
Hello! I have found a replacement to mysterygame2.

Please welcome FoxyWinters to the game!
2139 days 2 hours ago
FoxyWinters
Hi guys!
2139 days ago
Kgamer2218
Hello! I have found a replacement to mysterygame2.

Please welcome FoxyWinters to the game!

https://media1.tenor.com/images/000bbe31b53dc763ed274dde1bf0c8f4/tenor.gif
2138 days 14 hours ago
nbkiller
I'm working on teams right now. Should have them shortly
2138 days 13 hours ago
nbkiller
In Round 1 of the Gauntlet draft:

Absol drafts Halloween
LaFierceBrittany2 drafts Lemjam6
Christian_ drafts awwsum11
rawr121 drafts Lalisa
2138 days 13 hours ago
nbkiller
Round 2:

rawr121 drafts Ryan_Jambe
Christian_ drafts TheEclipse
LaFierceBrittany2 drafts jman96
Absol drafts nothingbutrouble
2138 days 13 hours ago
nbkiller
Round 3:

Absol drafts cfff
LaFierceBrittany2 drafts Ladybug5
Christian_ drafts MoooHades
rawr121 drafts MJFJUNE

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!