This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination Ceremony #6

Topic » Elimination Ceremony #6

2454 days 13 hours ago
nbkiller
Nbkiller: Hello everyone, and welcome to your SIXTH elimination ceremony! Tonight, Chris1080 stands in front of amf7410, MJFJUNE, and Spinner554 as Paymaster, and one will go home tonight! We’ve had an auction with a lot of interesting items up for grabs, with a few of them coming out this episode! With all that said, Chris1080, go ahead and take it away!

Chris1080: Wow, whoever thought I'd be in this position after being on the Silver Team five times in a row because I definitely did not. First of all though welcome to the elimination ceremony, which is surely my least favorite part of the game. I had to make a decision tonight that I didn't want to have to make at all, but I went with what I felt was right for my game.

With that being said the first person that I'm saving……
and in my opinion he should also be going home tonight because of his inactivity is

Spinner554, please come get your check if you even can.

Nbkiller: Alright Chris1080, you’ve got two people left, who’ll it be?

With the 2 of you left it was a very hard choice for me to make because I genuinely like you both. Despite liking you guys, you both did vote for me in the third vault so I guess you can consider this payback in a way.

The decision that I have made tonight is mine and no one else's, I'm doing what I want like I always do. With that being said….
MJFJUNE I am voiding your check tonight.

You didn't really talk with me much before I became paymaster, but I do like you nonetheless. Overall I feel that this is the best move for me to make.

Despite a lot of people wanting Andy out, I made a promise to him way before the votes were even cast for the vault that I would not void him tonight, keyword tonight! I would feel like a crappy person if I lied and went back on my word. For those of you who don't like my decision, deal with it! I'm not going to outright lie to someone.

Nbkiller: Well, we have our decision. MJFJUNE, you have been eliminated from I Love Money 2. Thank you so much for playing but….

*Stamps VOID on check*

It’s time for you to bounce.
Nbkiller: Hmmmm…… hmmmmm….. yes, it has to be done.

Spinner554, I still have your check as you haven’t been available to claim it. This needs to be done to not plague the game…
*Stamps VOID on check*

Spinner554, it’s been a week and I hope you’re alright, but I feel like you’ve got more to worry about than a game like this. Thank you for playing, but it’s time for you to bounce as well. I should have done this earlier, but what’s done is done.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well everyone, with a maybe expected, maybe unexpected #DoubleElimination we are now down to 17, and just 5 more eliminations until the merge and elimination challenge! Do what you can to get your partner out if you feel unsafe with that threat looming!

We’ve got 6 pairs remaining with 5 eliminations to go, so someone’s going to face it. The question is, are more?

Good luck in the next episode!
2454 days 13 hours ago
semajdude
gratz andy
2454 days 13 hours ago
Christian_
Austin was robbed
2454 days 12 hours ago
semajdude
get outta here christian
2454 days 12 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Congratulations, Andy! Sorry to see you go MJF and Austin :/
2454 days 3 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I'm REALLY gonna zip my lips for this one cuz there sure is a lot to be said but anyways... Bye all my loyal friends, you know who you are. Thanks for being a good host, Nick. Peace Out!

http://www.awesomelyluvvie.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Hot-mess-Strategic.gif

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!