This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TAR5: BOTS (Leg #1)

Topic » TAR5: BOTS (Leg #1)

2113 days 1 hour ago
Ryan_Jambe
Most people did, but some did do Wet.
2113 days 1 hour ago
lionsden121
was it mostly luck lmao i didnt wanna do a luck based challenge
2113 days 1 hour ago
BigBrotherFan132
I got the first 7 birds done quickly, and then I blanked out at one point before I realized that there was a typo :/
2113 days 1 hour ago
Ryan_Jambe
Hmm, it was a bit of both. You had to find letters to help solve a puzzle, but once you thought you knew the answer, you could answer it and be finished if it was correct.
2113 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
I also got fooled by the typo too and how did the host not realize this mistake.
2113 days 1 hour ago
lionsden121
i didnt get the typo i must have got it later than yours lmao
2113 days 1 hour ago
Ryan_Jambe
ryan5676
I also got fooled by the typo too and how did the host not realize this mistake.

We are only human, so errors can happen.
2113 days 1 hour ago
EM002
Timster, your penalty is now complete. As you can see, all your team members from Season 2 have finished the leg which means you have been ELIMINATED. We hope to see you again in the future!

Check-In Time: 17:36:30

Ilovetosing, you are the last racer to arrive to George Town and even then you have incurred a total of 1 hour and 30 minutes worth of penalties... everyone else has now checked in which means you have been ELIMINATED from the race. Take care and we hope to see you again in the future!

Current Check-In Time: 18:33:56

Check-In Time with Penalties: 20:03:56
2113 days 1 hour ago
Ryan_Jambe
A lot of people didn't even realise there was a typo, but everyone was given the version with the typo. Some people did get affected by it and were given a bit of time credit.
2113 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Thank god I was in season 3 with Ilovetosing flopping so badly.
2113 days 1 hour ago
lionsden121
oh really lmaooooo

i wonder which bird it was
2113 days 1 hour ago
Ryan_Jambe
*Ryan and Eric visit George Town Hospital were Diego is*

Diego, after your incident with the stingray, you have been unable to continue racing and all the other teams have now checked-in. This means you are LAST to arrive and have been eliminated from the race. Thank you for racing and we'll see you again soon.

Note: Diego didn't get stung by a stingray, I felt this was more creative than saying he didn't do it.
2113 days 1 hour ago
BigBrotherFan132
Tim ;((((((((((((((((((

I love you and I wish you could've stayed longer but you've already proven yourself to be an amazing competitor in other games so <33333
2113 days 1 hour ago
k4r4k
i didnt do the bird one. i started it but switched to the other
2113 days 1 hour ago
lionsden121
ummm what?

open group

The Amazing Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!