This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TAR: TTB - Leg #12

Topic » TAR: TTB - Leg #12

2348 days 17 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
All three racers have crossed the Finish Line. Join me tomorrow from 10pm (GMT)/5pm (EST)/2pm (PST) to see who is the new champion of The Amazing Race!
2348 days 16 hours ago
lionsden121
I got third I sucked
2348 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
I can't wait to see how we all did on this leg since t is going to be close in the end
2348 days 10 hours ago
wuau
everyone sucks in the final leg :/
2348 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
I do hope the finale is on time in 8 mins time
2348 days 3 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
On this season of The Amazing Race, racers cycled, drove, and travelled across the world including visits to Mexico, Oman, Macedonia, and Albania! Throughout the race, racers "bombed" each other which caused rivalry as well as elimination in some cases! Along the way, 11 racers were eliminated...

Max
Silas
Jacob
Alice
Kyle
Ryan B
Diego and Chance
Waf
Ilovetosing
Jessie

You are the last racer to arrive and have been eliminated from the race!

Which left three racers; Jeremy, Ryan R, and Tim!

On the Final Leg of The Amazing Race...the final 3 racers raced back to San Diego in the United States as the race to the Finish Line kicked off! All three racers were on the same flight from Glasgow to San Diego.

All the racers had highs and lows throughout the leg, but ultimately ONE of them would cross the Finish Line first. Ryan struggled early on in the Word Puzzle at the end of the Detour, Tim struggled during the Roadblock whilst Jeremy struggled during the Additional Challenge, but who overcame their struggles quicker than the rest to cross the Finish Line first?

It's time to find out...
2348 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
I can't wait to find out who sucked the least
2348 days 3 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Okay, let's get down to business. Good luck to all of the finalists. I shall reveal the racer who has finished in 3rd Place first.
2348 days 3 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Finishing in 3rd Place is...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2348 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
I can guarantee that it is going to be me
2348 days 3 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2348 days 3 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Tim! Well done, Tim, you have finished in 3rd Place. Great effort.
2348 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
I am shocked I made it in the top 2 which is the first time that happened to me this season
2348 days 3 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
That means either Jeremy or Ryan R will win this season. It's time to reveal who the winner of the season is...
2348 days 3 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2348 days 3 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

open group

The Amazing Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!