This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TAR: TTB - Leg #10

Topic » TAR: TTB - Leg #10

2356 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
All I can say is that the underdog is still here fighting for another leg
2356 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
I guess the same flight did help me then
2356 days 15 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Jessie...you are the 4th racer to arrive! You've made it to the Top 4, good job!

Check-In Time: 19:26:11
2356 days 15 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Ilovetosing...you are the last racer to arrive! I'm sorry to say, but you have been eliminated from the race. It turns out the Yield and Hazard proved to be too much against you at this stage of the game. Hopefully I shall see you race again in the future.

Check-In Time: 19:43:18
2356 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
I'm sorry I yielded you Ilovetosing where I thought it was going to be between us 2 on who would be eliminated :(
2356 days 15 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
RESULTS

1st - Tim
2nd - Jeremy
3rd - Ryan
4th - Jessie
5th - Ilovetosing (Eliminated)

FULL RESULTS >> http://prntscr.com/hbft4v
2356 days 15 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Fun Fact: Even without the Yield (and only if Ilovetosing had a Hazard), Ilovetosing would have been eliminated. Ilovetosing would only have survived if they didn't have the Hazard and Yield.
2356 days 15 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Tomorrow, you will be sent the penultimate leg as the Final 4 racers will compete for a spot in the Final Leg! Who has what it takes to make it and will anyone crack under the pressure? Only 4 racers remain. Who will be eliminated next?
2356 days 15 hours ago
DrG2
I love when someone wants me out really bad but turns out that person got eliminated first lol bye and see you never :*
2356 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
That feels so much better knowing Ilovetosing would be eliminated regardless and I will do my best to get to that final leg and this is only going to get tougher!
2356 days 15 hours ago
wuau
good luck Final 4, we all done a very good job in making this far :)
2356 days 14 hours ago
ilovetosing
Also, i dont really want Jeremy out, the only reason i use minus bomb on you because someone told me to do so.
2356 days 14 hours ago
ilovetosing
I know I would still be eliminated regardless but I remember I've used my used on ryan why isn't it effective lol.
2356 days 14 hours ago
lionsden121
Cuz Ryan got there first
2356 days 12 hours ago
DrG2
This almost looks like TAR 21. An underdog and 3 couples who gangs up on this 1 couple but here this 1 couple survive F5 lol GL Ryan

open group

The Amazing Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!