This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TAR: TTB - Leg #9

Topic » TAR: TTB - Leg #9

2359 days 10 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
The results will be posted Sunday at 10pm (GMT)/5pm (EST)/2pm (PST)
2359 days 5 hours ago
ilovetosing
Woohoo I skipped half the detour,that was fun!
I'm getting 5th lol.
2358 days 17 hours ago
wuau
Both detour and Roadblock is so hard. I just simply stuck on the detour for a long time, and decide to make a random guess for the Roadblock without checking the answer again
2358 days 10 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
This is Leg #9...I expect nothing less. You gotta work hard to stay in this race.
2358 days ago
Ryan_Jambe
The results will be posted today at 10pm (GMT)/5pm (EST)/2pm (PST) instead if whoever gets the Fast Forward completes the challenge before the results time.
2357 days 19 hours ago
DrG2
Bye all and good luck. This is going to be my last leg I guess
And Im rooting for the underdog, Ryan R. Fighting ;)
2357 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
Don't worry, I did awful as well where I think everyone believes they have
2357 days 9 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
On this leg of The Amazing Race...the remaining 5 racers took a quick visit to Berlin in Germany before jetting off to the capital and largest city of the Republic of Macedonia - Skopje! At the airport racers got booked onto flights based on the order they arrived at the airport. Whilst some racers travelled here by car others correctly travelled here by train.

Flight #1 scheduled to depart at 3:30pm and arrive at 5:28pm:-

Tim
Ryan R

Flight #2 scheduled to depart at 3:35pm and arrive at 5:33pm:-

Ilovetosing
Jeremy

Flight #3 scheduled to depart at 3:40pm and arrive at 5:38pm:-

Jessie

Flight #2 and Flight #3 were delayed 10 minutes, so now arrive at 5:43pm (Flight #2) and 5:48pm (Flight #3). Flight #1 was unaffected.

Once in Skopje, the racers went to the Matka Canyon. It was here the racers faced a Detour; Alphabet Soup or Close Up. While some attempted to find the right letters; the others put their eyes to the test as they identified Survivor contestants from close ups.

Next, the racers travelled into the mountains to the Gorno Nerezi village. The racers faced a murderous Roadblock, but many successfully showed their detective side whilst some racers didn't put the pieces together correctly.

Finally, the racers headed to their next Pit Stop at the Stone Bridge. Due to the clue being a bit vague, all time taken to solve the clue has been IGNORED, so it won't affect when you check-in. Transportation for this clue is still included. This 15th-century structure was the ninth Pit Stop in this Amazing Race. It's here where the last racer to arrive MAY be eliminated from the race.

Let's Find Out...
2357 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
I think my time is up
2357 days 9 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Tim...you are the 1st racer to arrive! Congratulations on winning the Fast Forward.
2357 days 9 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
However, you did not take a train to Berlin, Germany, so have incurred a time penalty of 2 Hours. That's 30 minutes for the mistake plus 1 Hour and 30 Minutes for the advantage gained.
2357 days 9 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
WAITING OUT PENALTY

Tim
2357 days 9 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Jeremy...you are the 2nd racer to arrive! However, as Tim is waiting out a 2-Hour Penalty, you are now the 1st racer to arrive! Congratulations!

Check-In Time: 19:48:07
2357 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
I think I forgot to take the train
2357 days 9 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
RESULTS

1st - Jeremy

WAITING OUT PENALTY

Tim
2357 days 9 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ilovetosing...you are the 2nd racer to arrive!

open group

The Amazing Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!