This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TAR: TTB - Leg #7

Topic » TAR: TTB - Leg #7

2370 days 19 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
The leg has been sent out. Please complete it before the end of Wednesday and results will take place on Thursday. As the clocks went back in the UK, the results will be revealed at a slightly different time than normal, which is:-

10pm (GMT)
6pm (EST)
3pm (PST)
2366 days 20 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Results postponed until tomorrow as I'm a little bit busy today. It will happen at the same times, but tomorrow (Friday). I should be able to send out the leg as well :)
2366 days 14 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
TAKE MY PUSSY HOME
2366 days 13 hours ago
ilovetosing
I DON'T WANT YOUR PUSSY.
2366 days 8 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
https://media.giphy.com/media/Vp8ZBWgc4Nbzy/giphy.gif
2365 days 19 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
On this leg of The Amazing Race...the racers were made aware that TWO racers would be eliminated this leg and that Ilovetosing was IMMUNE, but also has a Hazard for the remainder of the race. This leg saw racers fly to Hamburg in Germany and here are the flights:-

Flight #1 departing at 1:50pm and scheduled to arrive at 10:51pm

Tim
Waf
Jeremy
Ryan R
Diego
Ilovetosing
Chance

Flight #2 departing at 10:55pm and scheduled to arrive at 10:56pm

Jessie

Despite being the only person on Flight #2, can Jessie survive this leg considering it is a DOUBLE elimination?

Once in Hamburg, the racers made their way to Elbe Philharmonic Hall. It was here where they faced a musical Roadblock. Most racers hit all the right notes, but it was only Diego who made a mistake!

Next, the racers went to Heinrich Hertz Tower. The racers faced a wordy Detour, but some racers did get their words mixed up!

Finally, the racers arrived at their next Pit Stop located at Planten un Blomen. This park/garden in Hamburg was the 7th Pit Stop in this race around the world and it is here where TWO racers will be eliminated!
2365 days 19 hours ago
lionsden121
gl all
2365 days 19 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
Oh no! Fuck me
2365 days 19 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Jessie...you are the 1st racer to arrive! Congratulations! The only person not on Flight #1 makes it to the Pit Stop first!

Check-In Time: 0:05:11
2365 days 19 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
RESULTS

1st - Jessie
2365 days 19 hours ago
DrG2
Is this for real? Lol
2365 days 19 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
*Ryan runs in right after Jessie*

Ryan...you are the 2nd racer to arrive! Well done!

Check-In Time: 0:05:17
2365 days 19 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
RESULTS

1st - Jessie
2nd - Ryan
2365 days 19 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
CHEATERS
2365 days 19 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Opps, it was actually WAF who checked-in FIRST, but he has incurred a 33 Minute Time Penalty for taking a Taxi to the Pit Stop instead of walking.
2365 days 19 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
RESULTS

1st - Jessie
2nd - Ryan

WAITING OUT PENALTY

Waf

open group

The Amazing Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!