This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TAR: TTB - Leg #4

Topic » TAR: TTB - Leg #4

2390 days 21 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
This leg is due on Wednesday! Results will take place on Thursday.
2390 days 13 hours ago
boneworks
i took way too long on the first clue :/
2390 days 13 hours ago
lionsden121
same
2390 days 11 hours ago
wuau
I am screwed this leg
2390 days 11 hours ago
wuau
RIP me
2390 days 10 hours ago
ilovetosing
It took me sometime to figure out the roadblock.
2390 days 10 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
https://media1.giphy.com/media/lnOMbIYt6HB04/giphy.gif
2390 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
I got no idea if I done this leg right or not
2389 days 17 hours ago
jacobs
hi guyz mortaza
2388 days 18 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Everyone has been mailed about their position at the Fast Forward point that's available on this leg. If you wish to go for the Fast Forward, please let me know as soon as possible. Whoever is the first person to reach that point and say YES to it, will get the opportunity to go for the Fast Forward first.

Thanks!

Note: I am still planning on doing results tomorrow night, so trying to get the Fast Forward done as quickly as possible.
2388 days 6 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
THE FAST FORWARD HAS NOW BEEN TAKEN

If you chose to go for the Fast Forward and did not hear from me, then you did NOT win the Fast Forward. Thanks!
2387 days 20 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
On this leg of The Amazing Race...the remaining 11 Racers continued rushing through China as they travelled from Shanghai to Zhoushan. For the first time this season, a Fast Forward was available at the Xihoumen Bridge, which Jeremy chose to go for FIRST and won it meaning he skipped all tasks this leg and headed straight to the next Pit Stop at Dinghai Park.

At Xihoumen Bridge, for those who didn't get the Fast Forward, they had to face a Roadblock titled; "Who Can Link It Together?". It required the racers to partner up former Amazing Race contestants and state their relationship. While most racers were a match made in heaven with this challenge whilst others had a rocky relationship after incurring a few penalties!

Next, the racers travelled to Fayu Temple, which required them to take a Ferry. A Ferry departed from the Terminal every 5 minutes, so it gave some racers the opportunity to catch up whilst others fell further behind! At the Fayu Temple, racers had a Detour and had to choose either Wordinates or Broken Cord. For the first time this season, all the racers completed whichever challenge without any mistakes, but it wasn't going to prevent one racer from having a broken heart at the Pit Stop!

Finally, the racers raced back on a Ferry to their next Pit Stop - Dinghai Park. This major recreational and civic place was the FOURTH Pit Stop in this race around the world AND experienced many close finishes between the racers! Who will win the leg and who will be the last racer to arrive and MAY be eliminated from the race? Also, will the Ticking Time Bomb explode in Waf's possession? Only time will tell.

Let's find out the results...
2387 days 20 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Jeremy...after winning the Fast Forward you are the 1st racer to arrive! Congratulations!

Check-In Time: 13:21:18
2387 days 20 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
RESULTS

1st - Jeremy (Fast Forward)
2387 days 20 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Jessie...you are the 2nd racer to arrive! Well done!

Check-In Time: 16:08:13
2387 days 20 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
RESULTS

1st - Jeremy (Fast Forward)
2nd - Jessie

open group

The Amazing Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!