This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TAR: TTB - Leg #1

Topic » TAR: TTB - Leg #1

2414 days 7 hours ago
Max1130
See I was the fastest everywhere else! I had that 4 hour time stop when I went to school! I finished in lunch. Could you maybe give me a separate leg and give me a time I have to beat
2414 days 7 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Alright, as my last message, Diego has the Express Pass and needs to publicly post here who he's giving the Time Bomb to. That person better hope it doesn't "explode" at the end of Leg #2 because if it does, there will be an advantage/disadvantage coming your way!

Also, don't forget all of you have the Plus Bombs and Minus Bombs. None were used tonight, but if you do want to use one in the future, please mail me BEFORE the results are posted.

Finally, your next leg will be sent to you tomorrow and will need to be completed before Wednesday.
2414 days 7 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Should have read the rules and did it in one sitting bye max bye read shit
2414 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
I didn't know we have bombs
2414 days 7 hours ago
Max1130
Shut up kgamer, I was faster than you EVERYWHERE ELSE!!
2414 days 7 hours ago
boneworks
The drama
2414 days 7 hours ago
Max1130
Ok whatever if someone can't see that I deserve to be in still, I will try out next season
2414 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
I am thankful that this happened to Max or I wouldn't still be here
2414 days 7 hours ago
db1994
I give the bomb to Ryan R. Just went with the person that checked in last.
2414 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
Now I have to carry this bomb which could explode at any moment with me now, is this a health and safety issue
2414 days 7 hours ago
Max1130
Have fun guys!!
2414 days 7 hours ago
ccfq12w
good job everyone! And good luck in the next leg!
2414 days 7 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Luckily, it is not a real bomb! I'm sure airport security would not allow it XD
2414 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
Thank god and with this extra package I got to work harder in the next leg to get back in the game
2414 days 7 hours ago
boneworks
If anyone wants to talk PM me!!

open group

The Amazing Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!