This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TAR: PYCR - Leg #12

Topic » TAR: PYCR - Leg #12

2512 days 20 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Well, you never know what might be around the corner next :)
2512 days 20 hours ago
EM002
You were a great player Tim :P

Don't think you're a flop cause you aint! Everyone struggles and that's just the nature of it all :P
2512 days 20 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
Tim was the star of the first 5 legs
Double award card play on leg 1 <33
Always doing different tasks/using different transportation than literally everyone else <33
2512 days 20 hours ago
Timster
LMFAO I forgot I played BOTH cards on leg 1. That's so pathetic.. wow i'm embarrassed even thinking about it. I CAN'T @ me always being the only person to take the separate transportation. This game SERIOUSLY made me feel dumb. I was questioning my own intelligence and was quite disappointed in myself. But no worries!!!!!!

Thanks for the love y'all!!
2512 days 19 hours ago
bambinoswag
I love you Jacob congrats <3 and good job to you to Anthony my son

Thank you Eric & Ryan for having me!
2512 days 19 hours ago
Boots22
congrats jacob
2512 days 19 hours ago
Christian_
I'm cackling at Anthony being the Amanda Kimmel ngl but <3
Chase thanks for showing that people of faith can succeed too <3
Thx for making sure Ethan got 4th jacob <3
2512 days 11 hours ago
Obstreperous
Congratz Jacob :)
2512 days 3 hours ago
1001games
When Anthony and Ethan worked together the wbole game. At least try to not make it obvious lmao.
2512 days 2 hours ago
rawr121
???????????????? lmao ru dumb

i never worked with anyone unlike you who went around asking people for the transportation clues when you got stuck
2512 days 1 hour ago
1001games
Lmao come on you guys finished right behind each other pretty much every leg with similar times. I know you guys are good friends too lol you guys just took each other off your friends lists before the game started lmao.
2512 days 1 hour ago
BOBROCKS333
Unlike the last one, many teams wanted to use it, but it was Ethan who got here first and chose to use it on...ANTHONY!

yikes
2511 days 19 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Post-Game Drama
2511 days 19 hours ago
bambinoswag
daddy chase orders this drama to END... sorry bout anthony and ethan both being bosses and slaying the game
2511 days 15 hours ago
rawr121
ok yea um literally ethan diverted me

it was just that i was better than ethan so (sun)

open group

The Amazing Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!