This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TAR: PYCR - Leg #9

Topic » TAR: PYCR - Leg #9

2512 days 12 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Let's aim to try and get this done before 9pm (GMT)/4pm (EST)/1pm (PST) on Sunday, but judging by previous legs, it probably won't happen! :P
2511 days 6 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
On this leg of The Amazing Race, the remaining 6 racers travelled from Africa into the continent of Asia to the Mongolian city of Ulaanbaatar. Firstly, as Jacob used The Joker on the previous leg, all racers would depart at the same time as current 1st Place racer, Ethan. The racers then faced a puzzling phonetic puzzle to determine what flights racers would end up on. The flights are;

Flight #1 departing at 5:30pm and scheduled to arrive at 3:14am

Jacob
Anthony

Flight #2 departing at 5:35pm and scheduled to arrive at 3:19am

Noob
Nick
Ethan
Chase

As always the number of spots on flights are pre-determined and randomised and whether or not there's a delay is also randomised. Flight #2 was delayed and now arrives at 3:29am instead. Flight #1 arrived on time.

Once the racers arrived in Ulaanbaatar, they travelled to Zaisan Memorial and then onto Gorkhi-Terelj National Park where they faced a stormy Roadblock. For some racers the sun was shining bright whilst others had really choppy seas and felt the full force of Mother Nature.

Next, the racers headed to Chinggis Square where a Detour was waiting for them - Private or Public. While most racers opted to do Private, some racers put on a show and managed to attract enough Mongolian locals whilst 30% (or was it 40%) struggled with statements when giving their speeches in Private.

Finally, some racers travelled by taxi, whilst others chose to walk (which was not mandatory), to their next Pit Stop at Choijin Lama Temple. The last racer to arrive here may be eliminated from the race.

Let's find out...
2511 days 6 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
And ty to those who chose to do Public...I'm still getting mails from people with your usernames, lol.
2511 days 6 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Also, to confirm, the Roadblock was NOT timed, but instead it was based on the number moves. The formula was 30 seconds per move.
2511 days 6 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
*Jacob is walking to the Pit Stop*
2511 days 6 hours ago
bambinoswag
Me when I thought I was the fastest at the flight puzzle
2511 days 6 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
*Anthony drives passed him. He looks out the window, waves and smiles at Jacob as he passes him*
2511 days 6 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Arriving as team number 1...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Anthony! Congratulations on another win this leg.

Check-In Time: 4:47:40
2511 days 6 hours ago
rawr121
*Anthony drives passed him. He looks out the window, waves and smiles at Jacob as he passes him*

my aesthetic  tbh
2511 days 6 hours ago
EM002
Arriving in 2nd place....
Jacob! Jacob, that walk has left you breathless and you have taken 2nd place instead. On the bright side, you got some more exercise!

Check- In Time: 4:48:37
2511 days 6 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
The 3rd racer to arrive is...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Chase! Well done, Chase, you have survived this leg, but have dropped down a spot.

Check-In Time: 5:01:18
2511 days 6 hours ago
bambinoswag
Literally how
2511 days 6 hours ago
EM002
Only 3 people remain....

Ethan
Nick
Noob

Arriving in 4th place.....
Noob! Well done on this leg!

Check- In Time: 5:17:05
2511 days 6 hours ago
NJKoda1998
can i not go home plz
2511 days 6 hours ago
NJKoda1998
oh i am so gone if ethan is left with me
2511 days 6 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
That means we're left with Ethan and Nick. One of you will be last and potentially eliminated from the race. Both of you struggled on the Detour in particular, but one of you just struggled more...

Arriving in LAST place is...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Nick! Nick, you are the last racer to arrive. I'm sorry to say, but you have been eliminated from the race. Thank you for racing and hopefully we'll see you again soon.

Check-In Time: 5:44:26

Well done, Ethan, you've made it to the Top 5. Hopefully, you can climb up and spot or two.

Check-In Time: 5:20:34

open group

The Amazing Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!