This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TAR: PYCR - Leg #7

Topic » TAR: PYCR - Leg #7

2519 days 17 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Please feel free to begin this leg as of now and please try to get it done by 9pm (GMT)/4pm (EST)/1pm (PST) on Sunday 25th June. Good Luck!
2519 days 4 hours ago
AlanDuncan
and I was U-Turned so dont fucking bother wasting your cards cunts
2518 days 17 hours ago
GerardoM13
me when i know im going home on this leg because i took 3 FUCKING HOURS to finish the road block :D
2518 days 8 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Leg #7: The One that Caused Anger
2518 days 4 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
And a slight extension again this leg.
2518 days 1 hour ago
GerardoM13
stop giving extensions lmao, if someone doesnt do the leg then they are fucked and out of the game
2517 days 4 hours ago
NJKoda1998
jerry some of us try and want to do the leg, but have outside circumstances preventing us from being able to do it in certain timelines, or before hand

just saying :P
2517 days 4 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
"outside circumstances" - He means vacation
2517 days 1 hour ago
NJKoda1998
shhhhhhh
2516 days 21 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Results will be posted at some point today, but if you wish to do the next leg before then, you can do so.
2516 days 9 hours ago
AlanDuncan
"me when i know im going home on this leg because i took 3 FUCKING HOURS to finish the road block :D"

this makes me fell better about doing in 1
2516 days 8 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
On this leg of The Amazing Race, the remaining 9 racers continued racing around the world and this leg took them to Africa, Serekunda, Gambia to be accurate. As always, a puzzle prior to the airport ultimately determined which racers would be on what flight. The flights this leg are...

Flight #1 departing at 1:10pm and scheduled to arrive at 7:36pm

Anthony
Jacob
Ethan
Chase
Nick N

Flight #2 departing at 1:15pm and scheduled to arrive at 7:41pm

Alan
Noob
Brogs
Jerry

As always the number of spots on each flight are pre-determined and there are no delays meaning all flights will arrive at their scheduled times.

Once in Serekunda the racers headed to Makasutu Culture Forest where an a-MAZE-ing Roadblock left some teams suffering for hours...literally! However, some racers such as Anthony and Ethan chose to use their Skip Cards to save some time, but was it worth it?

Next, the racers travelled to Serekunda Batik Factory where they encountered a Detour - Design It or Ship It. Many racers opted to do Design it whereas the racers who did Ship It finished faster. However, for some racers, they had to do BOTH sides as other racers had used their U-Turn Cards. Noob used his U-Turn Card on Alan whilst Jerry used his U-Turn Card on Brogs.

In the end, the racers checked-in at their next Pit Stop at Westfield Junction where the last team to arrive may be eliminated.

Let's find out...
2516 days 7 hours ago
C00LDUDE1000
Rip me
2516 days 7 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Arriving as racer number 1 is...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Anthony! Congratulations on another win and banking another card. Looks like your Skip might have paid off for you.

Check-In Time: 21:15:18
2516 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
https://media.giphy.com/media/aQwRtgdH6xer6/giphy.gif
2516 days 7 hours ago
GerardoM13
im going home guys dont worry lmao

open group

The Amazing Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!