This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TAR: PYCR - Leg #4

Topic » TAR: PYCR - Leg #4

2534 days 21 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
You may start your leg now and you have until Friday at 9pm (GMT)/4pm (EST)/1pm (PST) to finish it.
2531 days 17 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
The results will be posted today at 10pm (GMT)/5pm (EST)/2pm (PST). Thank you! :D
2531 days 5 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
On this leg of The Amazing Race, the remaining 12 teams continued racing around the world as they left the cooler Reykjavik for the warmer Benidorm. On the way to the airport, some teams struggled to decode the images whilst others solved it quickly. Here are the flights for this leg of the race;

Flight #1 - Departing at 12:25am and scheduled to arrive at 4:37am

Alan
Dylan
Nick N
Ethan
Jacob

Flight #2 - Departing at 12:30am and scheduled to arrive at 4:42am

Chase
Timster
Noob
Anthony
Jerry
Brogs
Jonah

The number of spots on each flight are pre-determined and randomised. In addition, Flight #2 got delayed 10 minutes, so now arrives at 4:52am instead of 4:42am. Whether delays happen or not to a flight are randomised.

Despite the delayed arrival of Flight #2 teams had a short stay in Benidorm where they competed in a Detour - Past or Present. While some teams attempted to get their suitcase…most gave up and switched to Past where they put their fate in the luck of their rod. After the Detour, teams signed up for one of three charter boats to Ibiza.

After arriving in Ibiza and all successfully going on foot to Cinema Paradiso Ibiza, it was a movie mash-up Roadblock that led some racers to a 5-star performance while other racers had an anti-climax.

Finally, the racers raced on foot to their next Pit Stop at Castillio de Ibiza.

The results are in…
2531 days 5 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
I had an awful week and feel like I unnecessarily panicked but idc gl all
2531 days 5 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Why would you give up on the suitcase it wasn't hard mongos
2531 days 5 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
We will keep who is on what Charter Boat a secret until the full results are posted.
2531 days 5 hours ago
Ethan000
I flopped at the roadblock #VagueClues
2531 days 5 hours ago
EM002
Arriving in 1st place for this leg of the race.....
Jacob! Jacob, you have won this leg and may potentially get a new card in your hand! Great job in this leg!

However, you have used an immunity card unsuccessfully and have wasted it.
2531 days 5 hours ago
Ethan000
Mess
2531 days 5 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
Lmaooooo I was so worried and just didn't want to deal with the uncertainty go me
I had a BREAKDOWN
2531 days 5 hours ago
rawr121
LMAO ME GETTING DELAYED
2531 days 5 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Finishing in 2nd Place...just...is...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Anthony!

Check-In Time: 10:03:34
2531 days 5 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
*Anthony Interrupts*
2531 days 5 hours ago
Ethan000
*looks*
2531 days 5 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Anthony has chosen to play an AWARD CARD on himself. This means Anthony will check-in 15 minutes earlier than he did, which means Anthony has now moved up to 1st Place and Jacob is now 2nd.
2531 days 5 hours ago
Ethan000
LOOOOOOOOOL

open group

The Amazing Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!