This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TAR: PYCR - Leg #3

Topic » TAR: PYCR - Leg #3

2533 days 16 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
You can begin Leg #3 from 5pm (GMT)/12pm (EST)/9am (PST). You have until Sunday at 9pm (GMT)/4pm (EST)/1pm (PST) to complete the leg.
2532 days 3 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
We're extending the deadline by 24 hours at the most, please try and get the leg completed soon. Thanks!
2531 days 4 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Results will be posted tonight AND you should be able to start Leg #4 tonight...just waiting to see if Eric is gonna wake up first.
2531 days 3 hours ago
1001games
lol okay :)
2531 days 3 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
On this leg of The Amazing Race, the remaining 13 teams raced from the warm Lima, Peru to the colder Reykjavik, Iceland. Some teams got a little startled and confused when given a Route Info puzzle clue first, which did slow some teams down on the way to the airport. Here are the flights for this leg of the race;

Flight #1 departing at 7:20pm and scheduled to arrive at 7:13pm

Anthony
Jacob
Ethan
Chase
Jerry
Timster
Nick N

Flight #2 departing at 7:25pm and scheduled to arrive at 7:18pm

Noob
Alan
Jonah
Brogs
Dylan

As always the number of spots on each flight are pre-determined and randomized. There are also no delays, so all flights arrive at their scheduled times.

After racers arrived in Reykjavik, they made their way to Hofdi House. Many racers opted to take a TAXI without realising that their clue instructed to travel ON FOOT. At Hofdi racers were given a quiz about the Cold War and were penalised 5 minutes per incorrect answer. Will the number of incorrect answers be the reason someone gets eliminated?

Next the racers headed to Fotografi, a photography store in Reykjavik, where they were challenged with a Detour - Buy The Picture or Create The Picture. All the racers, except for Timster, did Create The Picture, but would Timster be able to get ahead by being the only one to do Buy The Picture or will this be why he may get eliminated?

Finally, the racers travelled to their next Pit Stop at the Blue Lagoon. With many cards still in play, will anyone play their cards right like Brogs on the previous leg? Could someone who plays their card right be the reason why another racer gets eliminated?

It's time to find out...
2531 days 3 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Arriving as team number 1 is...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Jacob!

Check-In Time: 7:51:02
2531 days 3 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
However, Jacob, you chose to travel by Taxi from the airport to Hofdi House even though your clue instructed you to travel By Foot. This means you have incurred a 45-minute time penalty for this error.

Please step to the side as you will need to wait out this penalty before I can check you in.
2531 days 3 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Arriving as team number 2 is...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ethan!

Check-In Time: 7:58:34
2531 days 3 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
However, Ethan, I can't check you in yet as you chose to travel by Taxi from the airport to Hofdi House instead of going by foot like your clue said. You have incurred a 45-minute time penalty for this error.

Please step to the side as I can't check you in until you have waited out this time penalty.
2531 days 3 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Arriving as team number 3 is...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Chase!

Check-In Time: 8:01:05
2531 days 3 hours ago
bambinoswag
MY ASS GOT THE PENALTY OOP
2531 days 3 hours ago
NJKoda1998
inb4 every1 gets the penalty
2531 days 3 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
However, Chase, you can't check-in as you chose to travel by taxi from the airport to Hofdi House instead of By Foot like your clue instructed you to do. Therefore, you have incurred a 45-minute time penalty.

Please join Jacob and Ethan at the side and wait out your 45-minute time penalty before I check you in.
2531 days 3 hours ago
GerardoM13
Oh no I also did taxi im stupid im going home
2531 days 3 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Arriving as team number 4 is...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Jerry!

Check-In Time: 8:01:35
2531 days 3 hours ago
GerardoM13
:O

open group

The Amazing Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!