This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TAR: PYCR - Leg #1

Topic » TAR: PYCR - Leg #1

2545 days 4 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
You can start Leg #1 from today (Friday) at 5pm (GMT)/12pm (EST)/9am (PST). You will have until Sunday night at 10pm (GMT)/5pm (EST)/2pm (PST).

When you're ready to start, please mail us on Tengaged, but for faster responses, I would advise Skype, if you have it.
2544 days 10 hours ago
1001games
I flopped so bad lmao im probs out gl to the rest of the racers!
2543 days 13 hours ago
snick427
I don't think I did terribly well either
2542 days 23 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
The results will be posted tonight as close to 10pm (GMT)/5pm (EST)/2pm (PST) as possible. Obviously, if one or more people leave it right until the deadline, this may get pushed back an hour or so.
2542 days 15 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
On this leg of The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right, a brand new cast of 16 teams embarked on a race around the world from Discovery Park in Seattle, Washington. Whilst traveling to the Seattle Airport almost all teams chose to take a Taxi, but Timster opted to use Public Transportation. In the end it was all the taxies that got to the airport first meaning Timster was last to arrive at the airport. The teams were split across 3 flights based on their arrival time at the airport. Here are the flights;

Flight 1 - Departing at 6:50pm and scheduled to arrive in Managua, Nicaragua at 01:24am

Anthony
Dylan
Ethan
Chase
Jonah (First Class Card)
Alan
Noob
Jerry
Brogs
Nick S
Jacob

Flight 2 - Departing at 6:55pm and scheduled to arrive in Managua, Nicaragua at 01:29am

Darcy
Nick N
CJ

Flight 3 - Departing at 7:00pm and scheduled to arrive in Managua, Nicaragua at 01:34am

- Timster

All flights arrive in Managua at their scheduled times (no delays). As always, the number of spots on each flight are pre-determined and randomized.

Once in Managua it was Alan, Chase and Jerry who took the early led because of their fast taxi drivers, but with a Detour coming up, that would probably change. At the Ancient Footprints of Acahualinca the racers encountered a Detour - Covered In Ash or Covered In Mud. Some racers tried to solve the Covered In Mud puzzle, but some couldn’t solve it, so switched to Covered In Ash.

Next, racers travelled to Plaza Inter and found the ice cream shop, POPS, where their next challenge would be found. It was a Roadblock, which some racers found easy, others made a few mistakes, but some suffered brain freeze and struggled in this mathematical challenge.

Finally, racers made their way to their first Pit Stop, Plaza Alba. It was here where racers found the Pit Stop mat in front of the monument of Simon Bolivar, Jose Marti and Augusto Cesar. It was here that one racer would arrive last and potentially be eliminated from the race!

It’s time to find out…
2542 days 15 hours ago
rawr121
LOLBYE ME
2542 days 15 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Remember, the first racer to check-in at the Pit Stop will get the choice between The Joker, Express Pass or an alternative card. 2nd Place will get to pick out of the two remaining options and 3rd Place will get whatever is leftover.
2542 days 15 hours ago
GerardoM13
oh boi
2542 days 15 hours ago
rawr121
I SPENT 20 MINUTES ON THE LAST CLUE BYE
2542 days 15 hours ago
GerardoM13
me
2542 days 15 hours ago
Ethan000
gl all!
2542 days 15 hours ago
GerardoM13
i flopped on the roadblock so bad
2542 days 15 hours ago
EM002
Arriving in 1st place with a time of 2:29:56....
2542 days 15 hours ago
Timster
Imma miss me. LMAO are taxis usually better or is it random each round or is it based on location? For example in NYC you're better off in a public transit than a taxi
2542 days 15 hours ago
EM002
Congratulations Chase! You are the first person to arrive and have checked in! Great job!

Check- In Time: 2:29:56
2542 days 15 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Everything is based on Google Maps.

open group

The Amazing Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!