This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Del (Losers) Tribal Council #2

Topic » Del (Losers) Tribal Council #2

3603 days 23 hours ago
jharrin7887
Del Tribe (Losers, 5/5 Remaining) -
Ilikebugs
laughingoutloud
maxcrosby2419
shawndorman12
Warthhogs

Well, you guys lost! And tonight one of the five of you will be the first person voted out of this season.

Votes are due at 7pm est TONIGHT! You are MAILING me your votes! If you fail to vote by then, you will receive a self-vote.

Everyone is fair game, no hidden immunity idols are in play this season! (If they do enter the game, I will inform everyone beforehand_

At tribal, I will always put a group question, and then you can PYN for a question!

Group Question - All 5 of you have been voted out before. Tonight someone will have to face that dreaded reality again, how do you base the vote tonight?

PYN for individual question!
3603 days 23 hours ago
jharrin7887
Well, you guys lost! And tonight one of the five of you will be the SECOND* person voted out of this season.
3603 days 23 hours ago
shawndorman12
Well we all tried are best to gather points but I think the vote tonight will be by who we need on this tribe who made it far last season and who faulted in the beginning of the game we can't have someone on our tribe who's bad at challenges especially this season cause we are going against winners and finalists
3603 days 23 hours ago
shawndorman12
Ill take one
3603 days 22 hours ago
jharrin7887
shawndorman12 - Last season you got voted out after missing an immunity challenge due to a personal emergency that came up in your life. Does the events of last season give you more drive to do well?
3603 days 22 hours ago
shawndorman12
Of course it does I think these other competitors are also motivated bye getting voted out as well that's the good thing about being on this tribe we made a mistake that got us voted out and learned from it
3603 days 20 hours ago
laughingoutloud
I will take a question, but im basing my vote on activeness in the tribe.
3603 days 14 hours ago
jharrin7887
READING THE VOTES
3603 days 14 hours ago
jharrin7887
1st vote

maxcrosby2419
3603 days 14 hours ago
jharrin7887
2nd vote
Ilikebugs
3603 days 14 hours ago
shawndorman12
Takes a deep breath
3603 days 14 hours ago
jharrin7887
3rd vote
Ilikebugs
3603 days 14 hours ago
jharrin7887
4th vote
maxcrosby2419
3603 days 14 hours ago
shawndorman12
One vote left
3603 days 14 hours ago
jharrin7887
5th and final vote
The 2nd person voted out of Tengaged OFFICIAL Season 9 Survivor San Juan Del Sur: Blood Vs. Water 2
maxcrosby2419

maxcrosby2419, the tribe has spoken.
*Poof!*
It's time for you to go!
3603 days 14 hours ago
shawndorman12
Bye max :(

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL S9 Survivor San Juan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!