This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I TNTC2EP6 I Panel

Topic » I TNTC2EP6 I Panel

3855 days 1 hour ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
I CELIA I: Welcome models to your 6th Panel, where one or more of you will be eliminated. This week, you guys had to compete against each other in a "Battle of the BRANDS" edition of TNTM, where you were split into 4 teams of 2. Each brand(s) were Gucci, Versace, Chanel, and Dior. Only one model could shine out in their team. But, before we get ahead of ourselves lets get to the judges, being only two here tonight.

I CELIA I: Welcome to week 4 in TNTM! Tonight we will judging your photos of the photoshoot, and 2 of you will be going home! Yes, that is right. Tonight is a double eviction. Now, lets announce of judges of this season!

Ray M.(S2-) ~ Ray is famous photographer for many modeling labels/agencies. He is a expert in the posing category, and knows everything to what it takes to have a great photo.

Carlisle(S2-) ~ Carlisle is a worldwide famous Male model who is signed with CHANEL. Carlisle is a expert at modeling 101, and knows what it takes to be infront of a camera, interviews, and commercials.

Now lets get to our prizes,

A spread with GUESS magazine
- http://i.imgur.com/G7drE9F.jpg
* 2 yr modeling contract with NY Model Management
- http://i.imgur.com/WW3Ilo2.png
* A year supply of make-up sponsored by Lo'Real cosmetics
- http://i.imgur.com/VH5yubI.jpg
* A new 2014 Ford Fushion!
- http://i.imgur.com/G1rYac8.jpg
* And a 100,000 cash prize!

When I call you name, please step forward!
3855 days 1 hour ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
(finish tomorrow so sorry)
3854 days 6 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Celia: First up we have team #VERSACE

*Rayne and Augustine Rose step forward*

*Camera pans to Rayne*

Carlisle: Hello Rayne, how did you feel about this week.

Rayne: This week brought out the competitor in me, it was a very fun week!

Celia: Well, let's see if it paid off!

http://i.imgur.com/bumy5dy.jpg

Carlisle:  Ohh I love this shot, so it's a huuge shame that you broke the photoshoot criteria... Your face and your make-up and all the angles are absolutely fantastic and honestly I think it's a really good photo so I am let down at the fact you fail to follow simple instructions.

Ray:  In my eyes this is a stunning shot. She is selling the whole garment and is working it with her facial expression and the pose. I think it's one of your best shots to date. But saying this you did break one of the rules which was not to pose with other models but on your own, I have to deduct points for that but you are still working it amongst the crowd.

Celia: Thank you rayne

*Camera pans to Augustine Rose*

Celia: Hello Augustine, now it's time to see how you worked the #VERSACE Brand. How do you think you did.

Aug. R: Well, I try not to be overly confident, but I think I did fairly well.

Ray: Ok, Let's have a look! ^_^

http://www.fashionone.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Daphne_Groeneveld_Versace_for_HM_Campaign-1.jpg

Carlisle: You dare to break limits and take risks... sometimes these pay off but sometimes I just don't feel like they work and they make you look almost trashy. Whilst this is definitely on the border of becoming trashy, I love it. I see a high fashion, commercial model stood infront of me and I think you have a lot of potential to be a supermodel. Keep it up.

Ray: Week after week you bring it! Another amazing shot! Although the background is big and out there, you take my complete focus! The shot is all about you and that's what we are looking for in a model, a model that can pop! You are giving great angles with your body and you take up most of the picture which is good. Eyes are not too open but for me it's still fierce! Well done!

Aug. Rose: Wow, thanks for the such great feedback! :)

Celia: Thank you team #VERSACE, you may go back!
3854 days 6 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Next we have team #GUCCI

*Kaushal and Brittany H. steps forward*

*Camera pans to Kaushal*

Ray: Now, Gucci is one of my favorite brands, how do you think you did Kaushal?

Kaushal: I honestly feel like this is one of my better weeks, and since Gucci is one of your favorite brands, I hope to impress you the most! :)

Celia: Well, let's see who did you impress?!

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=23h3q1g&s=5#.Ul9xl-jn8eF

Carlisle: Artistic and modelesque, however a little low quality in the image department... You look like a painting rather than a photoshoot however that rustic look seems to work for you, it's what you're going for and I think this is actually quite a special shot. It's unique and I absolutely adore your facial features and bone structure - and the dress is beyond gorgeous. Good job.

Ray: Iam going to be brutally honest! This shot does not convince me. I see the energy in your pose and I love how you are selling the garment. But I do not see the same energy in your facial expression. For me your face fell flat. You were one of the worst ones for me last week and this photo has not convinced me that you were the one that had to stay. Disappointed this week!

Kaushal: Thank you judges!

*Camera pans to Brittany H.*

Brittany H. : Hello judges,

Carlisle: Hi Brittany, How do you feel you did.

Brittany: Well, I hope I did well this week;3

Ray: Well, let's see you best shot!

http://cdn1.cdnme.se/cdn/7-2/1358124/images/2010/gucci-spring-2010-campaign-3b_68210661.jpg

Carlisle: Oh this is cute, legs for days... Although for once I have to say that I think this is probably your weakest shot to date. Apart from the legs which look absolutely fabulous and stunning, the rest of it is just a bit less shamazing to me... The lighting on the face doesn't work for me and whilst normally I love a good chin and jaw tilt, it just isn't front of the pack for me (for a change). :(

Ray: You aswell seem to be bringing it from week to week. If I was to see this on a magazine I would definitely want to buy the dress and the heels, which means you are selling them both. Your face is telling a story and it is one of the strongest facial expressions I have seen you give in a long time. I can't really capture what the emotion is but I feel it and it's strong!

Celia: Well, it looks like we have mixed emotions from the judges, that will be hard to decide a winner from the team. Thanks team #GUCCI
3854 days 4 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Next we have team #CHANEL

*Angel and Hilary step forward holding hands*

*The Camera Pans to Angel*

Celia: Hello, Angel. Now last week you were on top. How do you feel about this week?

Angel: I think I will be on a role again this week!

Ray: Well, let's see your best shot!

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=e0spqx&s=5#.UnBOk_mUSkl

Carlisle: I'm SO proud of you for being on top last week, you deserved it soo badly and I have always fought for you and believed in you so yaay for it finally paying off - the other judges are FINALLY on side. The 1920s/1930s housewife feel to your shoot is super powerful and it tells a story. The only thing i'm not so sold on is that I'm not 100% on your face and your eyes. You look a bit more miserable than fierce, however your body, the curves, look fantastic and I really like the setting!

Ray: I love the shape your body is making with the dress. It looks elegant and your body looks crazy amazing. But I can not say the same thing about your face. You look sleepy and your eyes are not giving me the elegance and fierceness that your body is giving. It's almost like your face is not supposed to be with this body. You took a step back for me this week. Not good.

Angel: Thank you so much! 

Celia: Thank you Angel,

*Camera pans to Hilary*

Celia: Hilary, each week you have been blowing the judges out of the park, but last week was a let down. How do you feel you did this week?

Hilary: I honestly hope that I do extremely better than last week, because I have so much potential to do so!

Celia: Let's see your best shot!

http://www.eyesight.jp/blog/images/121031.jpg

Carlisle: A different approach to Chanel here. A lot more modern and sexy and you really work it. Your body is great even though that position should be pretty awkward. It's hard to pull off but you somehow manage it. The face isn't perfection though, so you should probably work on bringing emotion out through your facial features rather than just looking dull and bored.

Ray:  It's a cute photo but very sexy at the same time. I like the fact everything is vintage and your bone structure is incredibleeeeeee! Your covering yourself up but selling the clothes well. I do have to say iam not a big fan of the leg pointing up, would have proffered you to be a little more broken down to give it that last touch of High Fashion, overall not a bad shot but you can do better.

Celia: Thank you ladies, and thank you team #CHANEL
3854 days 4 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Last but not least, we have team #DIOR

*Kendra and Jae step forward*

*Camera pans to Kendra*

Celia: Kendra, you haven't really made a huge impact in this competition. Why?

Kendra: I think I just need more time to progress, but I am a great competitor!

Ray: Let's see your best shot!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2472/3976156008_32fc1751a4_o.jpg

Carlisle: Simple and effective. The only concern I have is that the bag should be the focus, right? I'm immediately pulled to your face (which is amazing) and the hair, which is not so amazing. I don't think I've ever said this before but for me I feel like you may have been over-modelling to an extent. The focus should be the bag and you aren't really selling it to me, I'm afraid...

Ray:  Big surprise for me this week! I have to say this might be your best shot seeing as the past weeks you haven't been that strong compared to the other girls. Your pose is awkward but it's working and you are selling the bag which is the most important thing. Watch out that you don't put your head too back as I can see what you are thinking through your nose. Chin down and perfect photo. Well done.

Kendra: Thank you guys!

*Camera pans to Jae*

Jae: Hello guys! ^_^

Celia: Hi girl, You have been slightly making a outcome in this competition. Each week you're just getting better and better!

Jae: Thank you, I just have to keep on working hard

Carlisle: Let's see if you worked hard in this photo

http://www.creativeboysclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/marion-cotillard-dior-campaign-3.jpg

Carlisle: Ahh this is grand. High-fashion and the bag is the focus, it stands out and looks stunning as it does so all in all a strong photo. I don't really have much more to say...

Ray: I see you improving from week to week and as a model you always have to do better. I do think you look beautiful in this shot and I can see emotion and expression in your face. It's simple and your pose works but I do wish there would have been a little more of interaction with the bag as right now it just seems like it's there on the table and you haven't realised. Apart from that good job!

Celia: Thank you Jae, And thank you team #DIOR

Celia: The judges and I will now deliberate. Keep in mind, this will be so hard, having the judges having very different views on you girl's photoshoot. When I come back, I will announce which of you will be proceeding to next week.
3854 days 3 hours ago
Kaushal
So nervous!!
3853 days 16 hours ago
ErinWagens
who won the challenge ???
3853 days 7 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
@Erin will be posted on elimination forum this week.
3850 days 16 hours ago
Carlisle
Good luck girls.
3846 days 18 hours ago
Caitlynn7
when is elimination?
3845 days 3 hours ago
ZJ11
NEVER We have A Horrible Host
3844 days 1 hour ago
Kaushal
So much for the game moving faster!! And is it already over?????????
3843 days 5 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
um accuse me zj11 you can quit if you want to complain and be rude.
I was waiting for rando to fix mails, but i guess he wont. So we'll resume Sunday
3841 days 8 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Actually I'll resume monday afterschool
3836 days 18 hours ago
ErinWagens
Confessional: I feel like i'm slipping away from the top and going towards the bottom, I need to step it up and blow away the judges next week

open group

ARIANA GRANDE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!